Pitiful Server

DeletedUser10988

It looks like the Balance of power on Nysa is being turned on it's head. The Band of Brothers, is not going to be handed Nysa on a platter.. There's no guarantee they can even win this thing.. We have a real fight coming!
i don't know where the Grepolis team gets it's information. I joined in September 2011.. My first world was Omega.
grepolis team magically decided to cut off your in game achievements (which you are somehow proud to show your lack of attacker, defender, supporter of the day awards) at 2016 too. clearly russian meddling going on here....

DeletedUser10988

you know you hit a soft spot when forum admin hops on to try and troll. cool story forum admin.
anyone can make a ign named after someone that won an EN server and claim its them. i suggest sticking to moderating the forums instead of chiming in like you mean something. play your part.

DeletedUser4782

NYSA sucks. 3 restarts and cannot get going as BoB and LF attack when you get out of protection. Must make them feel good to be able to gang up on single players with 5-10 players. What sholes

DeletedUser1048

you know you hit a soft spot when forum admin hops on to try and troll. cool story forum admin.
anyone can make a ign named after someone that won an EN server and claim its them. i suggest sticking to moderating the forums instead of chiming in like you mean something. play your part.

While true, it doesn't seem very convincing that someone would impersonate a random. Hardly matters if he won there though, every simmer and their mother has a crown.

DeletedUser15165

@attackme I suggest that if you intend to continue to post in these forums that you acquaint yourself with the rules of the forum and abide by them.

So that I can continue to moderate these forums and not waste my time chiming in and trying to troll, as you so eloquently put it.

rjk82

Citizen
I didn't even realize people were talking out here on the externals. Nice to see at least some activity.

I do think the recent developments on the server will make the domination end game more fun for everyone involved, and I think that's why we play the game. Personally, battling BoB has rapidly sharpened my skills after a long layoff from the game and globally, they have provided a "big bad" to galvanize many of the other alliances to unite to try to fend off total domination. Its nice to have really active in game forums again and to have a chance in some bigger fights.

Happy hunting all!

DeletedUser15090

My first game was on the en-server. Omega in September 2011.Right after that I went on to Oropos..I contacted the English moderators this year, and tried to get my awards reinstated. They informed me that they lost the files, cited a bug being the cause.. So I'm not new, and won the Victor of the World in Oropos.
You attack my integrity, and imply I would some how forge my name into the hall of Fame. I don't need to cheat to get approval. Attckme, I really don't care what you think. You seem to like to shoot your big mouth off. Even when you don't have a clue what your talking about.So you don't like what I said. Grow up, and get over it. I will not waste my time. Trying to have a intelligent conversation with you. Because that would be impossible. You Sir are a pompous..............

DeletedUser16299

Good game everyone. I regret not putting up a better fight against BoB as an Organized Konfuzion leader, later Netflix and Kill founder but I see where we went wrong and will use that to improve. Props to Jokerlaugh101, rjk82, DeRider, 1mikemoore1, and theRSL for sticking together to the end. Would have been 10x worse without you guys!

Screen_Shot_2019-05-06_at_9.15.35_PM.png

DeletedUser14888

Yes they are good players. I do have a lot of respect for them also

DeletedUser16022

After we got our Second Place Trophies in this World, I left until I got my life completely stable and then I came back a year-and-a-half later... It is sad to see former friends caught up in chasing a Pixelated Crown in a Computer Programmed Script written in the gaming code...

They forgot what friends were and wanted to be in the Elite with all the Rich Players...

DeletedUser16022

[award]MFJROXBCOGxwVExXMDRGRHE5cU1LSFhLRnpDcTB5cGttUDJlbmpITThub1lWNXFnVnBxTGs5MTRmaFFpU3ZFPQ==[/award][award]MFJROXBCOGxwVExXMDRGRHE5cU1LSFhLRnpDcTB5cGttUDJlbmpITStuQUdUWkd6Zlp1N2l0eHpRQmNpU3U2UQ==[/award][award]MFJROXBCOGxwVExXMDRGRHE5cU1LSFhLRnppa3pUZFZsT2lacml6bi8zRVBUWkcx[/award]