Pitiful Server

DeletedUser5524

Declined in numbers? You still have 80.... (Insert 1 million laughing emojis here) Only if there was 12 alliances with 50 players each.... Now THAT is a world that is worth playing. But what is the point if alliances are going to start out at 80-100 players? How is it even fun? But like I said, y’all are too weak minded to keep it real. What a joke....

Judging by your use of text emojis I am guessing you fall under the younger age group bracket.. Might be why this game is so hard for you.. Alliance cap is 50 and two full alliances at the start isn't too shocking especially if you consider that this group has been around since early worlds.. Keep making excuses bud, much easier then actually improving your game play.

DeletedUser16279

I’m not talking about my gameplay or making excuses about anything.... dont put words into my mouth. I’m not “having a hard time” I’m just calling you all out for being insecure about your own gameplay... You wouldn’t need 100 players if y’all weren’t insecure that you wouldn’t win. How do you expect new players to get into the game if there is 100 player alliances eating them up while they are trying to learn? I’m not speaking for myself here, but for the future of this game.... because people are leaving everyday due to people like you.

DeletedUser2654

It seems the new trend is whining about everything instead of trying to improve. Zeeker and his crew have always been a great group of players and generally do very well for themselves regardless of how many players they have in their alliance, just look at the stats. I would say the insecure one is the guy that cries about how he is at a disadvantage in every world and does nothing to try and improve his game play.

DeletedUser5524

All credit goes to Celt and the other incredible leadership members, just along for the ride and I am not even doing so well this world stats wise so its an honor to still be with them.

But completely agree with you. People need to do some digging before crying and accusing

DeletedUser16136

lol, no point in arguing with that guy. He spams every worlds forums with the exact same complaints. Perhaps if he spent as much time in game as he does whining on externals...

DeletedUser16279

Y’all totally miss the point... And KEEP IGNORING THE FACTS I PRESENT.... I’m not crying, or complaining for myself, but the future of this game....Wish I could talk to y’all in real life, not behind a computer screen... I’m sure this would go a lot differently.... I want to see who I’m talking to. Too bad I can’t get real in the forums.

DeletedUser5524

I get what you are saying and many people have said it before. It won't change the game though. You just have to keep at it and maybe the game will change over time. At the end of the day the game is a game for fun. At least thats my outlook.

DeletedUser16279

Literally y’all premade at 80-100 members... that is sad itself and shows who you are as players. I guess numbers don’t matter because yall can’t put a dent in a 20 player alliance. I do remember way back when there would be 12 alliances with even numbers fighting out the world.... When things were more competitive. Now it’s a bunch of Sally’s making friends and joining up in huge groups...

DeletedUser5524

Literally y’all premade at 80-100 members... that is sad itself and shows who you are as players. I guess numbers don’t matter because yall can’t put a dent in a 20 player alliance. I do remember way back when there would be 12 alliances with even numbers fighting out the world.... When things were more competitive. Now it’s a bunch of Sally’s making friends and joining up in huge groups...
Bro we aren't even fighting Chug. Chug is irrelevant atm. Busy fighting 2/3/4/6 Alliance chain lol. Ezclap and when that is done Chug will be gone in less then a week lmao.

upload_2019-2-17_14-20-39.png

upload_2019-2-17_14-21-14.png

DeletedUser5524

Ghols has more bp then your entire alliance and you are losing every war you are in. Ya'll have a total of 46 conquests. TOTAL. A fifth of the alliance I am in has that many cities alone lmao. Really dude, stop talking. You are embarrassing yourself and an embarrassment to your alliance atm.

DeletedUser16279

You clearly don’t know how this whole BP thing works.... He has more BPs because we all left an alliance and formed a new one... and that was after over a month and a half of this world already being open.... And we are all just having fun over here, we aren’t trying to win.... there’s no point. And losing what war??? OK is having a tough time with us... You don’t know what you’re talking about. And at this, I’m done with forums.... If you want to talk further, I’ll give you my FB account and we can talk not behind a fake profile....

DeletedUser5524

Okay add me on FB

My username is Xx_TOtaLLy_a_R34L_aCcOuNt_69xX.

Because its FB its totally real and any different then a grepolis forum account.

DeletedUser16279

well, I would actually be able to see who I’m talking to....

DeletedUser1094

So the guy with 9 cities and the 270th ranked fighter is running his mouth about how we are only winning because of our large number? So just another forum warrior.

Yea we have a lot of people unfortunately, but you're naive if you think that is why we are winning. I'd wreck your whole alliance single handedly. BoB hasn't focused on you guys at all.....in fact you aren't even marked red. Consider yourself lucky, you don't want the business.

Alliances like BoB are not the reason this game is going down hill, maybe a miniscule part as far as getting new players to stay but not the game as a whole. Inno has put no effort into this game at all, it's been dying a slow death for years now...without BoB's help. They keep adding events to draw out more gold from people, the amount of myths is ridiculous compared to what it used to be. That's why each world has less people than the one before it. The earlier servers were my favorite and each one after has gotten worse and worse. I'd type in the grepolis website and it would redirect me to Forge of Empire, they have no desire to keep this game running. That whole player council thing was a joke, just them acting like they're going to change the game for us but it's more of a group therapy for people to vent their frustration.

How about next world I'll take 9 people with me and we'll start right next to you and the rest of Chug.....see how things turn out.

DeletedUser16279

So the guy with 9 cities and the 270th ranked fighter is running his mouth about how we are only winning because of our large number? So just another forum warrior.

Yea we have a lot of people unfortunately, but you're naive if you think that is why we are winning. I'd wreck your whole alliance single handedly. BoB hasn't focused on you guys at all.....in fact you aren't even marked red. Consider yourself lucky, you don't want the business.

Alliances like BoB are not the reason this game is going down hill, maybe a miniscule part as far as getting new players to stay but not the game as a whole. Inno has put no effort into this game at all, it's been dying a slow death for years now...without BoB's help. They keep adding events to draw out more gold from people, the amount of myths is ridiculous compared to what it used to be. That's why each world has less people than the one before it. The earlier servers were my favorite and each one after has gotten worse and worse. I'd type in the grepolis website and it would redirect me to Forge of Empire, they have no desire to keep this game running. That whole player council thing was a joke, just them acting like they're going to change the game for us but it's more of a group therapy for people to vent their frustration.

How about next world I'll take 9 people with me and we'll start right next to you and the rest of Chug.....see how things turn out.

Lmaooo!!! I started this world a month and a half late after it opened, I don’t spend my whole life and ambition playing this game.... You’re a joke, if you want to talk smack, hit me up somewhere I can see who I’m talking to.... otherwise, don’t waste my time....And you probably could beat me, I wouldn’t be able to or want to waste my time trying to be better than you at something meaningless.... I play this casually.... I don’t spend money or a lot of time trying to win at this...

DeletedUser1094

You don't need gold to have more than 9 cities after playing for almost 3 months. Not too much trying in this server.........

And surely there must be better ways to ask for pictures of other men than ranting on grep externals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10231

I got an email in December saying my grep acct was going to be deleted due to inactivity, after 4yrs I said screw it and tried a new world. 3 months later I regret my decision ;) Nice job BoB, activity wins in this game and you guys are getting it done.

DeletedUser15090

It looks like the Balance of power on Nysa is being turned on it's head. The Band of Brothers, is not going to be handed Nysa on a platter.. There's no guarantee they can even win this thing.. We have a real fight coming!
i don't know where the Grepolis team gets it's information. I joined in September 2011.. My first world was Omega.