Pitiful Server

DeletedUser6682

I played Grepolis for 7 years. Have been gone for 2 years and got a little excited when I saw the new "Domination" status for this server. Less than 1 day in and I was bombarded with not ONE but TWO "buy gold" offers.

Not only gold but the buff statuses

Now you have people who are at 14k with one city with LS attack buffs at the end of BP with their parents money
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser14888

She's been gone for a reason. Last world she played she started a civil war in the alliance she was in. Later everyone turned on her. I am surprised she came back at all, at least with the same name.

DeletedUser10254

should i drop in this world to rim maul once again? he will have PTSD of helio hahaha
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif
the king has came!!

DeletedUser257

I clicked on this from the most recent post on the world as I found it amusing and then I clicked on the world forum to see if there are any top 12s or war threads. Can't tell you how much I laughed after seeing there was no other threads on this world LOL

Domination seems like an interesting mode and I joined the EN world for winter break. Should be interesting to see how it plays out. Seems like a somewhat healthy and active world unlike this one lol.

DeletedUser16279

I clicked on this from the most recent post on the world as I found it amusing and then I clicked on the world forum to see if there are any top 12s or war threads. Can't tell you how much I laughed after seeing there was no other threads on this world LOL

Domination seems like an interesting mode and I joined the EN world for winter break. Should be interesting to see how it plays out. Seems like a somewhat healthy and active world unlike this one lol.

US domination worlds are jokes, full of alliances who need sister alliances to help them win and gold traders... wait.... isn’t that every world now?

DeletedUser16279

Wow.... Not a single person here.... anyone??? Hello? “Echoes back”

DeletedUser15090

Whats with this world? i was going to check comments on the top 12. There is no topics at all. Who's the moderator here?

DeletedUser1048

Guess the server is still pretty pitiful if this is the only thread. World is going to end without a single thread on what's happening in game
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser5524

The Curse of the Coiner.....Mummy's Visa Card is spoiling the game.
The curse of an organized alliance, ruining the game.

You are fighting a group who has played as a team across many worlds. Not all are as powerful as others or spend as much as others but move as a cohesive unit anyways. They know how to play and how to win. Its fine though, I know people need to cope with loss, blame the gold!!!

DeletedUser16279

Gold brings a big advantage.... Reviving your armies in a matter of minutes and building up your cities quickly....You are.... how should I say this on here, (Less educated?) if you think that gold isn’t an advantage. But I don’t complain about gold, I have that option to use it. We all do. Stop complaining about gold, and complain that the “top alliances” are so scared of losing they have to team up and also create sister alliances when their is an alliance cap for a specific reason. Look at my alliance compared to the rest.... Y’all are so insecure about your own strategies and playing that y’all need 5x the amount of players... Insert here (Laughing Emoji) (Slap face emoji)

DeletedUser5524

Gold brings a big advantage.... Reviving your armies in a matter of minutes and building up your cities quickly....You are.... how should I say this on here, (Less educated?) if you think that gold isn’t an advantage. But I don’t complain about gold, I have that option to use it. We all do. Stop complaining about gold, and complain that the “top alliances” are so scared of losing they have to team up and also create sister alliances when their is an alliance cap for a specific reason. Look at my alliance compared to the rest.... Y’all are so insecure about your own strategies and playing that y’all need 5x the amount of players... Insert here (Laughing Emoji) (Slap face emoji)

Calls me less educated then makes a super uneducated assumption. My alliance this world (the top alliance) is a premade and dropped with the set amount of players we have now. We have not added new people nor have any alliances yet are fighting alliances who have many sisters and or allies and are still winning. I never said Gold doesn't bring an advantage but I said I am tired of the generic excuse people make for it over and over. Chug is a good alliance with some good players, unfortunately not all are so good or educated *cough cough* Like it or hate it but diplo is also part of the game. Just something you will have to get over. Alliances like the one I am in have, just weak if you cannot.

DeletedUser16279

So y’all had an 80 member premade? (Insert 1,000 laughing emojis here)....

DeletedUser16279

Declined in numbers? You still have 80.... (Insert 1 million laughing emojis here) Only if there was 12 alliances with 50 players each.... Now THAT is a world that is worth playing. But what is the point if alliances are going to start out at 80-100 players? How is it even fun? But like I said, y’all are too weak minded to keep it real. What a joke....