Pitiful Server

DeletedUser11833

The morale problem is driving all of the veterans away from the game! Only 300 players on this server at the time I am writing this, why isnt anything being done?

DeletedUser16234

Well, if I had to guess, I'd say it's because many veterans, myself included, don't have, or even if we could, would rather spend the vast amounts of money it'd most likely take to negate the effects of Grepping a non-morale server, all while trying to keep of with the Joneses, on better things.
'

DeletedUser11833

Why would grepo vets (Myself included) have to spend more money on a no morale server? Morale has little to no effect on any full size players with over a dozen cities. The only thing morale is used for today is Low Morale Driving sieges, which ruins the game for everyone.

DeletedUser11833

514 players in the world, 60 of them are in alliances labeled as gold trading. And im sure theres more than just those 60

DeletedUser16215

And with the new world coming soon to all servers i guess this will be the most inactive one

DeletedUser15602

And with the new world coming soon to all servers i guess this will be the most inactive one

What are you referencing with this comment? Did I miss some big announcement?

I'm mainly playing on this server because with 2 months between worlds, it'll be a long time before then next decent speed conquest world, but maybe it'd be better to hold off if something big is coming?

DeletedUser16240

What are you referencing with this comment? Did I miss some big announcement?

I'm mainly playing on this server because with 2 months between worlds, it'll be a long time before then next decent speed conquest world, but maybe it'd be better to hold off if something big is coming?

I believe he is talking about the casual world. Don't quote me on that tho.

DeletedUser16263

Sad to see the first server I was willing to actually play on, be filled with 1 MRA that fills up 1/6 almost 1/5 of the entire server (sister included).
Will be fun to see how the end-game is going to make a lot of people angry.

DeletedUser11833

Ooof, Zeek and friends already won. Good world everyone, it was fun

DeletedUser15947

zeek being here means that ally a SIM. Look at their roster.... Wanna be BOB players.... Without the Top players of BOB. And then Simbom with them....

First top 12..... They SINK.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser16251

I think this BoB crew is pretty strong. Time will tell how we all gel, but the rules are simple here

DeletedUser14888

Yeah only a little over 700 players on the server and a new one opening on the 22nd. Wow

DeletedUser15337

I was hoping for multiple thousand players by this time for the new domination end-game. Surprised there are less than 1000 first week in.

DeletedUser15585

Part of the problem with the new game play is that founding can only be done on a rock, so if you happen to loose your farm city you either have to make a rock city conquest capable - which is a very slooow process and no island quests available on a rock. Or Option "B" Restart and do it all over again lol