Picnic Bunnies

DeletedUser4951

We will feast on your cities.

Coat of Arms
x6qWX6C.png

Settings
2-3 Conquest, 60+ Alliance Cap

Goals
Its pretty simple, we are trying to assemble something truly special and have a good time. We play very seriously and have our hearts set on dominance on a professional level in this game. As many of you know, I have made something out of virtually nothing many times over. Now we are looking to see what a talented roster of old and new friends can do.

Leaders
The Smilodon Fatalis & Hagop Abroumian

Recruitment
We are open to taking new players if they are open to learning. Bear in mind that we will be strict and that certain standards must be met in order to stay here. However, we won't be picky about who signs up. All applications can be posted publicly or privately through me via the forums. :)

Roster
*Zombie*
Amirashah
Ano1raiderfan
Blazee85
Bobbymcgee
BornofFire
Cantareli
Charl
Childress
Clendenon
Cjeast4
Crimsonblue
Cupid Stunt
Darkvayne
Dazzler
Detroitkidd
DezXIV
Djdom32
Doc J
DR-DOOM
Eternal Death
Etnefas
Erik Van Heerde
Finedeye
Fishboy
Flyingmonkeyboy
Grepchamp
Hagop Abroumian
Harry Barnes
Haze06
Icy13
Kb01
Jimothy5
Jonorocks
King Morgan
Lance The Strange
Leisure and Pleasure
Lucifers Nephew
Lullulea
Madbanshee
Mikebfool
Milocece
Mindbender305
Mojorisin
Msufan
Mysticality
Nick1
Ochana
Pandora X
R34per
Roaring Whisper
Rwnaella
Scipio Africanus I
Seq169
Sly Guy
Supahambition
The Big Bad
The.Great.Cornholio
The Little Bad
The Rawr
The Smilodon Fatalis
Unshapedchimpeus
Vaporeon21
Veshi
Zenima

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10179

will this be like all your other pre mades? quiet then die down even more :p

DeletedUser4951

Cute. Maybe you can come back and be taken seriously when you last longer than a week.

DeletedUser4951

Edit: In game messages and forums primarily this makes it easy for those who don't use skype. We do have a skype chat Our system will be simple and similar to Venominimum's in terms of communication. This keeps it inclusive also.

DeletedUser

Im interested since you are going for a speed 2-3 conquest world. i am active and know how to play the game. would be nice to have another world if you would allow me to be a part of this premade. I have had Leadership positions before, and i know how to play through WW (Played through in Mu). so not much i would really need to be shown how to do unless that was how to snipe 1 sec snipes every time lol.

DeletedUser4951

Sure, welcome aboard. Anyone who could take punches like on Pella and still keep rolling is someone worth having along. :)

DeletedUser13

Wow quite big names among your member list.
Its gonna be interesting! :)

DeletedUser

Its sad how i only know 3 people on the whole list, but i will get to know more people. we all do every so often

DeletedUser4951

Do you have skype Childress? If so add me, Srwrestling2011.