Picnic Bunnies Vs. Honor and Valor

DeletedUser3109

This will be a good fight it's basically Chigs vs. Picnic Bunnies. A fight a lot of people predicted from the earlier stages of the world.

DeletedUser4951

Yup PB vs Chigs...and The VII....and TBC....and Scrublords...and our current....All working together with the exception of RA. I like those odds we've clearly achieved what we set out to do.

DeletedUser3109

I could easily say PB, PMS, The Jesters, and RA and Acads and Formerly RB,Inactive (sorta) and WL vs. The VII Saying their all working/worked together. That is lying. How can you assume that all your enemies are working together (Besides RA)? Maybe some are but you just grouped 2 top 5 alliances together and bragged about holding them off and working together. Your score against VII is 2-0 and we have multiple players in your 45 core and you score against TS is almost the same. Same with TBC. I am sorry to inform you but RA had taken more cities from us than you guys have and we are currently putting more or about the same focus and energy into 46 than into fighting you 45. I am not trying to say PB sucks but that you really can't say your at war with all those alliances working together when we are just attacking an isolated player and your attacking several isolated players.

DeletedUser4951

Wow...then you really need to beat Honor and Value's rear ends if this is inaccurate. They claim to have a coalition with you guys, scrubs, and pretty much everyone else... Yes you recruited into our O45 area...not sure why you're bragging but go for it. Well you aren't exactly the main target right now and have been at war with RA for longer. We've taken ten cities all time from TS, they've taken three, again positioning.

This is just what I was told by H&V leadership and top players. Apparently its you guys, Inactive, Scrublords, The Black Company, and "many many more" against us. If this is not correct then I apologize, I also suggest that you guys take it up with them because they are apparently trying to drag you further into their wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

Like I said some of us are working together but maybe they have separate pacts with some of these other alliances as us and TS haven't done a single operation together on any PB players so working together to destroy PB would b a stretch as we aren't even close except in 55 to TS.

DeletedUser

Dan, you made a mistake in the title. This is not Honor and Valor. This is Horor and Drama.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

JD Feyd

Senior Citizen
Yeah, when your playing king of the mountain only about half the guys try to knock the king down. The rest are just hanging out enjoying the scenery.

DeletedUser4951

Like I said some of us are working together but maybe they have separate pacts with some of these other alliances as us and TS haven't done a single operation together on any PB players so working together to destroy PB would b a stretch as we aren't even close except in 55 to TS.

So wait, you're all after us...but not working together....but are allied...but totally not working together? Maybe i'm giving you guys too much credit? Maybe you guys haven't communicated your points well? I'm not sure, but this is sounding a bit like a rumor train than a coalition and it sounds like your "friends" are just throwing names into the hat to sound big and scary.

Maybe you should give it straight. What teams are in this coalition?

DeletedUser3109

I am not allowed to disclose that info Smilo thisisgrepolis. My leaders would not be happy giving away basically a list (although very short) of pacts/NAP's etc.;) Better luck next time, but I will leave you with this, See who is attacking you and were they are attacking or were attacking before and it won't be that hard to figure out who is truly against you and who is just eating your members on the periphery.
But not completely changing the topic here how is that war of yours going :). I believe that some CS's have been sniped on both sides have they not?
I am sorry that my answers are in the form of a riddle but disclosing information to the enemy is not my top priority so I probably am going to shut up a little on this part of the forum.

DeletedUser4951

Eating us...that's a new one. Its more like flailing angrily to be honest. Alright so this rules out the following

1) The VII who really isn't trying and has even admitted they aren't very interested
2) The Black Company/ too far isn't trying
3) Cerbs been quiet for days
4) Offensive Language also quiet for days
5) The Scrublords

So basically by coalition Honor and Value really meant to say "Hey we ensured this stays 1v1 for the most part". In all seriousness though, I definitely understand. :)

Still 3-1 no real attempts since the Zahrany battle on our side. Several attempts by them today all dead now. Its gonna be a good fight.

Rank of our active enemies right now (this is strictly my POV)
1) The VII- they're tough and Wrily is smart. No getting around that.
2) Honor and Value of course they're good, they're Chigs and us. ;)
3) Cerberus- Honestly, i'd have quit if I took a beating like that. Props to them for hanging in and being stubborn
4) Offensive Language- Gradually rising dislike the academy thing though
5) Restricted Access...es still pretty bad.