Personality of the Month (PotM)

DeletedUser4322

I'll hop in the trolling train!

So you pick Poseidon's Trident huh? So I guess you're saying you're not good unless you're someone's *Word that gets me yelled at by MODs* since you're simply a tool and not the actual deity then huh?

Makes sense.. Guess that's why you're name isn't on the SW bio page huh? ;) :D

Dude,it is apparent you are now trolling...You are not even good at it...Do me another favor and...

Get Off My Trident!!!

DeletedUser11088

they actually tried a couple worlds over in the Beta worlds where players started out with 5 cities all of varying sizes. 1k to 5k i believe. not sure why it never made it over to the US worlds
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser4951

What account were you playing?

I played en Theta and won the world (finished 5th), curious what account you were on.
Nodcrush account. I was the original founder of As Athens Burns if you remember them.

DeletedUser7101

if this is still going i recommend.
Teter2 for this month.

DeletedUser15403

if this is still going i recommend.
Teter2 for this month.

Lmao, u mean the guy who makes a million posts like this??

Just to make this clear. Mortis is not "losing" cities. This is just a well orchestrated plan with so many moving parts that even the most seasoned veteran would fail to comprehend. Think the Ali rope a dope versus Foreman. Multiply that by 10 and that is what this is. Just wait my friends. Wait and see. The might of Mortis has yet to be unleashed in all its glory. Thanks. Have a good evening.

DeletedUser7101

yup....this guy,
He is not even in this world but still trying to keep external alive.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

plus his comments r well written ,full of sarcasm ...and i enjoy and appreciate the change he brings in external amidst all the trash talking like..... i am the best..i will rim u.. and u suck cause u my enemy kind of stuff.

maybe m dumb and i only enjoy his comments,
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
hehe .... Besides its my vote..
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
.... (People chose trump lolz)

DeletedUser15403

Fair enough :p Ive chuckled at his comments before ..

P.S- Its cinco De mayo... ive had a few drinks.... my sarcasm was just that. :p

DeletedUser15628

While I am humbled to be nominated for this prestigious award I am vexed to think that my posts are looked upon as sarcastic. I am Mortis' biggest fan. I've even gone to the lengths of having t-shirts made of some of their best players using their profile pics. Granted, I've been given some odd looks and have been met with some skepticism by the general public due to those sorry souls who aren't familiar with grepolis or the mighty Mortis. But a grass roots publicity campaign must start somewhere. I'm sure in a few months time, The Legend will be making appearances everywhere. Fallon, Corbin, maybe even hosting SNL. Mortis' greatness will not go overlooked if I have anything to do with it. By the way. If anyone is interested in a Mortis t-shirt hit me up. I have 5 available. The Legend with that imposing bear. AaronHernandez, which I figure will be a big seller due to his recent suicide. God rest his soul. The Black Talon, which has the cool green dragon. Yet I couldn't find any conclusive evidence that dragons actually had talons, let alone black ones. mrw8980, with the lion yawning and the little cute cartoon lion in the corner saying "rawr". I think that one will be a hit with the ladies. And finally rshorten with the cool smokey heart and a cross. I'm really seeing that one being a big hit with the clergy. Thanks again. Have a great one.

DeletedUser15628

Bad news. Sad to say that the 6th Mortis shirt I was working on was stonewalled. I wanted to give HomeGod his own shirt. I think he might be there most colorful personality out of the whole wonderful team. But due to the threat of copyright infringement from the History Channel I can't move forward with it. Also, it did not test good with my consumer focus group. More than one person compared the blood splattered face to a "bloody ejaculate". I just think some of these people have sick minds. Don't worry HomeGod. I'm still behind you and your crew %1000. Can't wait till you guys take victor.

DeletedUser723

Yeah, Teter has my vote too. Trolling these days has lost it's spark with all the vulgarity and where effort is lacking, they replace it with personal insult attempts.
Teter's trolls are definitely clever and refreshing. "Teter's Trolls" has a ring to it actually. Tete, you should start a PnP thread and quote your posts into it for reference. Maybe you could teach the toddler trolls a thing or two. Though, it would require you to get out of character and admit to trolling. Maybe we can just do it for you then..

DeletedUser15628

Wow!!! Just wow!!! I'm so morally conflicted right now. On one end, to have Mr. Athanasios. AKA "The Legend" acknowledge me again personally is unbelievable. Knowing that he is involved in some of the greatest triumphs of intellectual decisions and strategy that any other lesser mortal would in the world of grepolis crumble to ashes, gives me solace. Yet on the opposite end of the spectrum, he continues to call me a "troll". While I will always carry the Mortis banner, in my heart and upon my sleave, it hurts me to have "The Legend" brush me aside like Mortis does to all their enemies. So I apologize Mr. Athanasios. If I took any time away from you and that grand planning of your continued domination on this world I apologize again. Eternally yours. Teter

DeletedUser5973

What are the chances I can get a junkyard tee? Hoodie would be amazing. I love purple ships and would love to be able to show it to the world