Personal Top 10's

DeletedUser8025

Lets see my top fav alliances.

1. Blue Collar Criminals - These guys have been on the edge of the map just taking hits from Vig and still growing. I am sorry Vig but you guys are not looking good right now with these guys doing what they are doing.

2. The Mamluk Nation - To me it seems this alliance just does what ever the hell they want to and I respect them for that. It seems every alliance they went to war with was gone soon after. As well it seems they haven't lost to many cities to other alliances.

3. Mercenaries - They have been in the middle of the core and have not merged or changed much. They are doing great as an alliance and I tip my head to the leaders leading it.

4. The Silent Force - Getting attacked by the multiple top alliances and still surviving and growing. In till recently it does not look anyone has made that much of a dent in them. However it seems they had a problem and some members left.

5. Knights of the Republic - Back when TSF was Mercenaries 2 these guys did a lot of damage. At first they were just at war with TSF by themselves pretty much *with their other alliances* and were putting up a good fight.

6. The Collective - Now normally these guys would never be this low in my top 10s but this is personal top 10s and since the merge I have not seen nothing to impressive. If you can prove that you have I will put you to 4.

7. Vigilate - Not doing there best right now. If they could think it out and start doing things more aggressive and with more planning I can see this alliance doing a lot better.

Well I am only going up to 7 because the rest is academies or the alliance has not done something that note worthy.

DeletedUser10777

"tipping my hat to evil" i appreciate the comment evil...

I agree the bcc has to be a damn good squad to be taking that much heat from so many alliances....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

BCC has such a huge amount of BP from starting a month late and with less than 30 players. Vig is in a golden spot with half of the remaining small alliances in the world right next to them Showtime/Phoenix Rising/Pandemic and a couple others. I would include BCC but they are the only guys holding up well against Vig. Question is Showtime at war with Vig? Thanks for the comment about us, out here in 66. TSF even though we are at war they have 400k more ABP than the Mamluks and Mamluks have former The Union and Apocalypse players 2 of the best alliances in worlds I have ever played.
Top 7
Mamluks- I have played against some of their members in other worlds
BCC- Beating Vig. Vig destroyed Tequila when they were considered a rim alliance, had Binski(now in Collective) and some others who I played against in a different world.
Mercs-Keeping alive and well after losing their Acad and ally Wolf Pack and several members
The Collective-Beat Infection who at several points where considered the best alliance in the game, also this is what happens when you don't finish the job and kill everyone in 45 instead of winning and slowly entering the ocean.
Showtime/TSF tied for 5th- Showtime was kind of the milder version of BCC before they joined LoUG or half-merged if that is possible. Now their back and have high hopes for them. TSF is my enemy but I will admit that Bolderdash can play even though he may be using bots, He still can play, I mean he started in 57 and is 3rd in the world, who does that???? He also on his own have pretty much destroyed our defense at some points by taking out several thousand bir from us over the last couple months. Even though some may say he has so much gold Fort Knox must be his bank account I still have to give him props.
Vigilate- They have control of the most oceans in the world. You have to be pretty good at the game and have tremendous luck to control 5+ oceans and be 5th in ABP.

DeletedUser

Pot meet kettle. And you ha no idea want you are talking about.

DeletedUser

BS Alert !!!

Let's give praise to turtles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, we are not large enough to truly Turtle so I doubt if you even know what that means. Do not confuse 20 ACTIVE (and I mean active, all day every day) members who respond to attacks or revolts as they come as Turtle-ing. They are two totally different things, only a n00b would confuse the two.

DeletedUser8025

I am not in BCC or in Vig so I would have to say BCC is not going Turtle. Here is why I say this. For one when you turtle you give up on mostly all off. BCC still has a lot of OBP and still going. They are also still taking cities from other alliances and even some Vig cities. If you think that is what turtles do you never meant turtles. If BCC turtle you would no longer want to attack them. They would not loose very many cities since they are only 20 members very close to each other. They would be if not mostly all pure def with only finding new cities by colonizing not conquering.

However I will for one give praise to are new turtle overlords.

king-turtle-300x235.jpg

DeletedUser3109

I guess what BCC is doing is considered moderate turtling because that is how you defend but with otu knowing does BCC snipe Cs or Stack snipe is being an expert in defense being able to stack is turtling a little but if your alliance doesn't turtle then usually you lose massively unless you can snipe, That is what I consider turtling a basic defensive move that most alliances incorporate when attacked. Now turtling up is a completely different matter this is what I consider when you completely change your alliance to mostly defense and that is what happened to S.K.O.R for a while till recently and that is why our DBP is probably more than twice our ABP, Alliances do this because they are faced by a much larger alliance or an alliance matched only by points. Both of these are acceptable defense mechanisms in my opinion just like using gold is acceptable. These are just my opinions as my word is not fact.

DeletedUser10520

I don't really know much about Blue Collar Criminals (or Vigilate for that matter), but I do know how to read numbers. These two graphs show the relative development of ABP and DBP over the last thirty days:

abp_zps3ba4a916.jpg

dbp_zps42d4b6f7.jpg

Blue Collar Criminals have shown no decline in their ability to generate attack battle points. It's quite impressive actually.

WOW very impressive!
Would love to see that graph with the other top 10 allies if at all possible Kharnath

DeletedUser

WOW very impressive!
Would love to see that graph with the other top 10 allies if at all possible Kharnath

Well if you knew anything about math the vectors established in these graphs wouldn't work because according to this graph one of the vectors is 0 which is impossible. I assume the missing vector is time but over what time frame and then how do you do a realistic graph that establishes a similar formula for all.

For instance do you then establish a starting date from the beginning of the server, plus how do you add the missing BP of mergers for the top ten alliances.

Nice try though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice graphs. however please resize all future ones to a max size of 640 pixels.

Regards,
Draqone