Personal Top 10's

DeletedUser10179

Hello these aren't like sink or swims you make the order of what alliances you think are good and will be good in the future. Try not to include your own alliance. I look forward to BP ending and seeing things get rowdy. Here is mine:

1. Soul Catchers: Good average, tight location. I also have seen quite a few good players there.

2. Vicious and Delicious: I recognize a few of the players here who I think are the leaders of the alliance in which case it has good leadership.

3. Mercenaries: They seem like a good bunch of players and I think they will be a dominant alliance in ocean 55.

4. -Vendetta-: I have heard this alliance has some good players, smart players and great leaders. Also I hear they are a nice bunch of players.

5. Dark Elite: Yea they are an MRA but they need some credit for currently being the #1 MRA... They may beat out MRA of the year, lol

6. Nightmare: Nightmare is another MRA that still should get credit to holding a few good players but I think these alliances shouldn't even get close to the max but they do anyway.

7. The Firm: The Firm looks like a smaller alliance with a good leader and some good players.

8. Vae Victus: They are another MRA with just a good amount of points but they have decided not to get to 60 members yet.

9. Hell Hounds: Same as VV

10. White Tiger Emporium: MRA to the max... if your going to be an MRA at least stop telling people you aren't but I needed an alliance for both and they have ok points even though they have a bad average, some bad players and of course they have 60 members.

DeletedUser

Not sure about the top 10. I know there's just a few good alliances around, including Infection and Soulcatchers. Also I think Dark Elite and -Vendetta- have a chance of doing well. Oh, and watch The Dirty Dozen. I am curious what they'll do.

DeletedUser

Not sure about the top 10. I know there's just a few good alliances around, including Infection and Soulcatchers. Also I think Dark Elite and -Vendetta- have a chance of doing well. Oh, and watch The Dirty Dozen. I am curious what they'll do.

Infection isnt all that good. :) I am still laughing that we are considered a MRA, since WTE has the most experience on revolt servers on this world :) But oh well...

DeletedUser10179

Infection isnt all that good. :) I am still laughing that we are considered a MRA, since WTE has the most experience on revolt servers on this world :) But oh well...

You know your jokes aren't that funny... I know you are just trying to be funny but if you keep saying this it will actually get nailed into your head and you will make yourself think you and your alliance are actually good. Isn't that crazy?

Also if you think we aren't that good then why don't you attack us... also this should be under the trash talk thread... why don't we move it that way...

DeletedUser10111

FYI there are only 2 people in MRA of The Year. but the number are looking good so far. MRA for life! ;)

DeletedUser10179

Yea... the Offense BP numbers aren't all that bad.

An alliance with two players with an alliance rank at over 115 and ABP rank at 10... pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bahahaha At least he started this world with some..
And then he met you.
Really tho great top ten you completely nailed it.
images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

Reviving A dead thread.
Knights of the Republic- My alliance, I am not going to say we are the best. I am only a new member and I like how leadership is handling the taking of players in 57, I really believe in leadership
The Mamluk Nation- I have played against Greetzka(not head to Head), Seen Spives,Juillin play a group of superactive players.
Maniacal Destiny- A mix of players ranging from Manifest Destiny/Dark Elite and Infection
Vigilate- Smaller version of the Mamluks on the east side of the world
The Silent Force- Bolderdash, Superunknown, Clintaurus. As far as fighting with them all i know is it seems their players above 200k are the only ones who fight unless they are in 55 and a couple exceptions the rest seem to sim but maybe they are to far away to attack us also? That is the only thing i have against them.
Blue Collar Criminals- Seem to survivng attacks from Vigilate extremely high dbp for their position.
Disfigured Miscreants- Between Vigilate and LoUG/Showtime/Whatever mess, i mean area. No one seems to want to test them I wonder why?
Pandemic-Future giant if they take advantage of some of the oceans around them they can easliy become a giant alliance in the 36/47/46/35 area.
LoUG-Seem to waiver from up and down as people join and leave them they have a hole in the middle of their empire etc.
Mercenaries-I won't say something like their not good but I don't really like them. They are obviously experienced players.

DeletedUser10777

Well port... Last time i checked i was in mercenaries....lol... Not the silent force... And i dont know why you dont like us.... But i know you got your opinions....

DeletedUser3109

Sorry keep getting names mixed up. It is more of what happened when tbone was leader and everyone was jumping it just annoys me when I see this. Loyalty is something I value as this is just a game in the end.

DeletedUser10363

Hello these aren't like sink or swims you make the order of what alliances you think are good and will be good in the future. Try not to include your own alliance. I look forward to BP ending and seeing things get rowdy. Here is mine:

1. Soul Catchers: Good average, tight location. I also have seen quite a few good players there.

2. Vicious and Delicious: I recognize a few of the players here who I think are the leaders of the alliance in which case it has good leadership.

3. Mercenaries: They seem like a good bunch of players and I think they will be a dominant alliance in ocean 55.

4. -Vendetta-: I have heard this alliance has some good players, smart players and great leaders. Also I hear they are a nice bunch of players.

5. Dark Elite: Yea they are an MRA but they need some credit for currently being the #1 MRA... They may beat out MRA of the year, lol

6. Nightmare: Nightmare is another MRA that still should get credit to holding a few good players but I think these alliances shouldn't even get close to the max but they do anyway.

7. The Firm: The Firm looks like a smaller alliance with a good leader and some good players.

8. Vae Victus: They are another MRA with just a good amount of points but they have decided not to get to 60 members yet.

9. Hell Hounds: Same as VV

10. White Tiger Emporium: MRA to the max... if your going to be an MRA at least stop telling people you aren't but I needed an alliance for both and they have ok points even though they have a bad average, some bad players and of course they have 60 members.

It looks like Clint and the boys are the only ones who made the cut....LOL

VV is now a mercs acad.