People who actually use this forum

DeletedUser14822

Hi all, I was browsing the internet, feeling bored (as I commonly do) and saw at time of writing there was 5095 users in Nicaea. Now I know a lot of those people won't actually end up playing the game for very long, but I was curious to see how many people actually still used the forum, and how likely we were to get intelligent conversation here in our own little section of it apart from the Sunday newspaper (starting next Sunday).

So let's see who actually uses this place, and what sort of things we will end up discussing here

Dullagamur

DeletedUser15159

I read the posts in here every once in awhile, but hardly ever post anything. Mostly full of trolls or people saying their alliance is better than any of the other alliances.

DeletedUser3327

I find it very entertaining, and I frequently check it. I have lots of opinions about things but even I don't think they are worth writing down.

DeletedUser3712

ditto....the entertainment value is usually high with the information/content value being low, almost like reading thru a political discussion on reddit.

DeletedUser11791

i visit every day or 2, but only post when i can be bothered

DeletedUser

Just started playing again, check on forums every few days to see what's up

DeletedUser11560

Well, I suppose I'll be a lot more active as I am going to making the newspaper for this world. :D

DeletedUser14780

woot.gif

DeletedUser15175

first world i ever looked at the forums for (probably cause it just started)

DeletedUser11243

I was curious to see how many people actually still used the forum, and how likely we were to get intelligent conversation

I just started this world. I like checking in on the forum for each world I play. In my experience though zero chance of getting an intelligent conversation where Grep is concerned. ;)

DeletedUser11560

Most people are sooner or later going to be reading the newspapers :p

Going to be writing a lot of newspapers soon :D

DeletedUser

Welp, might as well put my hand up and say I'm in this world. See you out there sometime.

DeletedUser

Newbie here. I like reading and writing on game forums. It'll be interesting to see who survives the first few weeks.

DeletedUser11560

Newbie here. I like reading and writing on game forums. It'll be interesting to see who survives the first few weeks.

You like reading? Every week, I'm going to a newspaper.

Wow, the rankings have changed a lot. :D