People Can Not Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2039

Ok, so in The Union's bio it specifically says: Diplomacy Closed. If this post does any good, please recognize that. I have had 4 pact invites, one with a message. And that person actually followed procedure in the message and gave me the conditions of the pact, but he was the only one.

The reason I am not accepting pacts yet is because I can't judge alliances on two days...not even in a week. So there you go, you read this and maybe you now know; all pacts will be withheld by The Union until 1-2 weeks time.

Thank you:D

DeletedUser2039

Haha, no because I want to be able to see who does send them so I know not to pact with them later.:D It's very useful to know who is currently sending pacts to high point alliances and who is waiting for alliances to actually prove themselves. Also, this was equally an announcement of why I am not accepting them as much as it was for people to read haha.

DeletedUser2063

I know. On my profile I specifically said "No alliance invites, I'm flying alone for now," and I still received multiple invites, so then I just blocked them.

DeletedUser2039

Haha people got super desprete quick. But o well it wasn't a big deal, I just wanted it to slow down lol

DeletedUser

Everyone is just vying for a good start out of the blocks. Early desperation tends to inhibit literacy.

DeletedUser

:-oI read it but i didnt read it all because it had many things and i wasnt understanding what i was reading nor did i made any attempt to. So this being said, the title is very apropriate for the theme chosen here and i liked it..It was a very good idea specially for the young curious minds, and it will surelly draw the attention of the people intended to read it...eheheheh.xD(im also practising to go from citizen to philosoper...)

DeletedUser

I am slightly confused.

WHY would you create a thread about people who can't read? They won't know what you've written about them because they can't read.

Simple logic. :\

DeletedUser

Well lets not ignore the irony of some one wanting to start a thread about not reading, and then turn around and become the editor of a newspaper for people to read. So people either read or they do not, but not both at the same time.

DeletedUser

:rolleyes: Well, the one that started the tread of the newspaper was black panther(Sorry if it is missppelled).And ideas to make journals there are almost in every forum of the inno games. So untill someone actually presents something, everyone can be the editor of a newspaper here.Even me or you.And there can also be more then one...:-o
Now about the interesting subject that one cannot read and read at the same time...i think that it may be possible. Because lets imagine it is a person with one glass eye. He will then read something, and not read it at the same time.^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems we are quite off topic here and at the OP request, Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.