Pella WW has started (Who will win? *Cough* TGS *Cough*)

DeletedUser

WW started last night at about 1 AM and i am wondering who you guys think will win. dont just say your alliance and thats it. give a good reason as to why you think your team is the one who will reign #1.

This will be my 3rd WW i have played through and i am curious to see how it ends just like all of you are ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12313

To be honest, Im surprised MV doesnt have a better lead on this. Considering their density and resource travel time compared to any outlying alliance, I figured it was realistic that they would be levels ahead of the rest of us mere mortals. a few hiccups and FU or TGS might just pull ahead on a few wonders.

I know several alliances are supposedly focusing on 1 or 2 wonders. Will they be able to beat MV that way? We will find out..

Keep up the good work everyone. Lets make it interesting!

DeletedUser2568

To be honest, Im surprised MV doesnt have a better lead on this. Considering their density and resource travel time compared to any outlying alliance, I figured it was realistic that they would be levels ahead of the rest of us mere mortals. a few hiccups and FU or TGS might just pull ahead on a few wonders.

I know several alliances are supposedly focusing on 1 or 2 wonders. Will they be able to beat MV that way? We will find out..

Keep up the good work everyone. Lets make it interesting!

Density and Distance don't really start showing up until the later stages of WW. Trying to guess who will win during the first 5 levels is a crap shoot. Everything changes so quickly because the resource demand is so little.

It will be level 5-8 that will be the tell all. You can already tell some Alliances are focusing on a couple wonders only. It seems FU and MV are the only 2 trying to do all 7 at once.

DeletedUser2568

Well things have gotten interesting... It seems MV and FU are the only ones going for all 7. Greeks had their TOMB wonder busted by MV and Knights have fallen behind on Colossus....

Who will win it all???? I may be biased but MV will... although FU is doing a good job pushing them on some of the wonders.