Pella wars.... Who vs. Who?

DeletedUser

Due to your two gold fanatics yeah..

Take a city for real without all of that gold and then we'll talk..

No there called Wallet warriors. and a buying gold does not make you a good players or even allow you to brag about having the first CS land in the server

DeletedUser

No there called Wallet warriors. and a buying gold does not make you a good players or even allow you to brag about having the first CS land in the server

^ My point, but thanks for the update on the name! lol

I usually call them GWs (not forum appropriate to spell out) or just simply: Poor players.

Btw, I looked up the stats/background on them. Lver comes from En and did nothing there and is still doing nothing. Lost Island is brand new. So idk where these two came from, but at least they understand that gold gets them points lol :p

DeletedUser9662

I usually call them GWs (not forum appropriate to spell out) or just simply: Poor players.

Btw, I looked up the stats/background on them. Lver comes from En and did nothing there and is still doing nothing. Lost Island is brand new. So idk where these two came from, but at least they understand that gold gets them points lol :p

Paul they have other accounts on en servers

DeletedUser10445

the point to this is that they use a lot of gold. using gold doesn't make them good. we will just have to wait and see if they are the real deal

DeletedUser4610

And remember, if there aren't people stupid/smart enough to spend gold, this game would not be free to play for the rest of us.

DeletedUser10445

im sure that it be free. but I think we would have a lot of more advertisements to look at without wanting to. Might take FB path. but maybe your right and they would begin charging but im sure they would lose a lot of people and you need a lot of people to play this game lol.

DeletedUser

And remember, if there aren't people stupid/smart enough to spend gold, this game would not be free to play for the rest of us.

Fair enough point. I'm just shocked at the amount and how quickly it's spent. I used to think these guys from Beta were bad lol

DeletedUser

In my homecountry, a few players spent 300€ per month on this game here.For month. A bit frightening, is it not?

DeletedUser11174

Replying to this but who posted counter can take it if u want to take! We played on different worlds before en71 but here on Pella we camed from En71 Gonnos. If anyone don't know about our names is not a problem but if u really are interested to know it go and ask some on the previous worlds (if they are still playing).

About using gold! Yes is true that it is helpful but, but..if anyone would like to know how the conquest were made please send a message to those who saw them!

Cheers!!

Poor players! Hmmm....
Is clear that i can't accept this and you know why. Not because i am part of it but the answer is more than simple. It isn't true. lol

I hope you will be here on the next days and will gladly reply again on this thread when u will edit that post but don't worry. As long as you don't know us or we don't know you everything can be accepted in good ways.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10729

ya gold can throw skill or smarts out since they can just be feed resources and make endless armies or walls. for example me and allies where working on a city and on the revolt and before the guy built the wall from 0 to 25 to full 3 times. this was also a city that he founded on our island and they poured resources into it while he used gold and it went from nothing to huge in like a week or so.

DeletedUser11188

the point to this is that they use a lot of gold. using gold doesn't make them good. we will just have to wait and see if they are the real deal

Poor players use gold as an excuse for being poor players. Gold doesn't make you good or bad. I've seen some great players who don't use gold and I've seen some poor players who do. Only time will tell who is good on this server. If you really want to find out before the game plays out then do your homework. Simply saying someone is good or bad because of using or not using gold is just lazy. Gold doesn't help you time attack waves and support waves within 1 second of a cs.

See you all on the battlefield. thisisgrepolis

-Buck

DeletedUser

Okay, Buck and PT you both are missing my point in the gold spending they're doing. Spending it is fine and dandy and Buck has a good point with "doesn't make you good or bad". BUT when you spend/buy more than the Avg gold spender and at the beginning of the game, it becomes obvious your skill in how "Good" it is..

It's like this: You go to workout and you're bodybuilding. You do it all naturally (No steroids, HGH, and etc related). Another guy is bodybuilding, but uses that crap. Both paths are fine. However, the guy being Natural, will live a longer and healthier life. The guy on the roids and crap, will have a shorter life with many health complications and severely limit a lot in his life (both paths on the back end).

That concept applies to what I'm saying. They're getting big now and grow fast. Okay cool, good for them. On the back end, when the REAL fighters and REAL Strategists (Like AD who is coming with his crew in the coming days) are the only ones left, unless they join those players. They'll find themselves crushed in no time.

Btw, good stats (PT) on the guy. However, let's assume he/she used/uses the same amount of gold. Those stats are boosted because of that. In which, regardless of gold, that world has been open for a bit AND as many people know, stats don't mean everything or really much. Now it does help a lot I will say. But I've seen people with "terrible" stats really kick everyone's butt! It's all about the smarter play.

But good luck to them!

DeletedUser

Okay, Buck and PT you both are missing my point in the gold spending they're doing. Spending it is fine and dandy and Buck has a good point with "doesn't make you good or bad". BUT when you spend/buy more than the Avg gold spender and at the beginning of the game, it becomes obvious your skill in how "Good" it is..

It's like this: You go to workout and you're bodybuilding. You do it all naturally (No steroids, HGH, and etc related). Another guy is bodybuilding, but uses that crap. Both paths are fine. However, the guy being Natural, will live a longer and healthier life. The guy on the roids and crap, will have a shorter life with many health complications and severely limit a lot in his life (both paths on the back end).

That concept applies to what I'm saying. They're getting big now and grow fast. Okay cool, good for them. On the back end, when the REAL fighters and REAL Strategists (Like AD who is coming with his crew in the coming days) are the only ones left, unless they join those players. They'll find themselves crushed in no time.

Btw, good stats (PT) on the guy. However, let's assume he/she used/uses the same amount of gold. Those stats are boosted because of that. In which, regardless of gold, that world has been open for a bit AND as many people know, stats don't mean everything or really much. Now it does help a lot I will say. But I've seen people with "terrible" stats really kick everyone's butt! It's all about the smarter play.

But good luck to them!

Finally someone has said it. i have been waiting Since the start of this server for someone to say this