Pella wars.... Who vs. Who?

Toobe you still spilling lies lol...

SS was never in RD you jackazz. You were never a top 3 fighter in the alliance. R34per, myself and Bob431 were with Gulius Maximus close. You were never a top guy, any way R34per and I are tight as well as Gulius Max

Hey Toobe you keep csing and attacking cheaply, yeah your awesome LOL

DeletedUser4951

He let everyone in...even the 10 day inactives...He let the simmers in our alliance SIM, basically in a nutshell, he told his top 3 fighters they were on their own...no pressure for the rest of the alliance to do much...well, guess where the top 3 fighters are in "this" world LOL, not with Al... :)

This actually matches up with -SS-'s character. He's let a lot of simmers in then personally told me they were on their own.

DeletedUser4194

Shout out to Friends and Foes. You know who you are.
Al the Conqueror - COrider - Fatcheeser - Reddemon65 - Saundegs - Taco Vendor - Trav6612 - wyld chyld
I agree with everything that has been posted, except all the things that are flat out wrong, or those things that I disagree with.
~Cav

DeletedUser2568

Shout out to Friends and Foes. You know who you are.
Al the Conqueror - COrider - Fatcheeser - Reddemon65 - Saundegs - Taco Vendor - Trav6612 - wyld chyld
I agree with everything that has been posted, except all the things that are flat out wrong, or those things that I disagree with.
~Cav

Right back at ya, and I love the quote at the end.

DeletedUser9851

This has gone off topic. Can someone update who vs. who?

DeletedUser

CBS is fighting - TGS and their 4 other alliances. Also fighting Panda and whomever they are pact with. Other then that, we like to leave small alliances alone.

DeletedUser1094

"Destroying" is definitely NOT a word I would use to describe what you did in Mu lol.........

And how did Bob431 get all that BP? I only remember seeing him attack a BoB city twice. He def. had a BP farm set up where he just attacked his own units for BP. He had all of us blocked so I could never ask him.

DeletedUser

"Destroying" is definitely NOT a word I would use to describe what you did in Mu lol.........

And how did Bob431 get all that BP? I only remember seeing him attack a BoB city twice. He def. had a BP farm set up where he just attacked his own units for BP. He had all of us blocked so I could never ask him.
who are you talking to sir?

DeletedUser9851

I know no one cares about the smaller wars but The Black Ravens are fighting The Celtic Knights, The Celtic Warriors, Malignant Inception, the Storm Crows, the Storm Crows 2, and The Crows nest. Wow, so many alliances against such a weak alliance.

DeletedUser

CBS is fighting - TGS and their 4 other alliances. Also fighting Panda and whomever they are pact with. Other then that, we like to leave small alliances alone.

So if I am following this correctly panda and their academy tgs and there 3 academies and monsters and their 3 academies are all fighting Mors and CBS ???