Pella beacon of freedom

DeletedUser4951

Isn't being boring about it what hyperborea was for? I mean it even has the word bore in it. Pretty self-evident right there.

DeletedUser11203

Sweet, I need that type. Come do all my dirty work while I host dances and make visits of state. :p

What that was supposed to say was, if you're such a hardcore fighter, come be my secretary of war! Please

DeletedUser11203

Here's a quick way to say it that captures the essence of what I am trying to do. I am to whomever wishes to make trouble what America was to Russia in the 1950's and 60's. I stand for freedom and justice. I am prepared to take whatever measures necessary to defend freedom. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal. So help me God.

DeletedUser

LOL, this guy is like 16 years old...Did you just finish History class in 9th grade? LOL, you were rimmed, cause you were Simming! ahha, build your city nice and shiny..I'll come take it and use it to house some beautiful women meant for only my discretion... Like cooking and cleaning LOL, so, fight for the women, I am coming for you! Gender inequality!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, this guy is like 16 years old...Did you just finish History class in 9th grade? LOL, you were rimmed, cause you were Simming! ahha, build your city nice and shiny..I'll come take it and use it to house some beautiful women meant for only my discretion... Like cooking and cleaning LOL, so, fight for the women, I am coming for you! Gender inequality!

hey! im 17 you know toobe :p
thats to close to 16 to be compared

DeletedUser11203

I am almost 21, lol! And that was pretty crude, what you said about women.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11203

Now, as I was saying, who will stand with me? I intend to make history in this game if it takes all day. Volunteers?

DeletedUser

Stop double and triple posting. Thats illegal here, if you didnt know

DeletedUser

I will help you..I will fight for the women! Is that repeat? LOL

DeletedUser

Fireman welcome firstly to the world. I see you have gotten your welcome package by the looks of the forum. Also I noticed you have broken the triple posting rule very fastly. In my book you are off to a great start. ;)

Anyway. Best of luck to you and a hint for next time maybe bring cookies if you plan to post a hug post because it keeps all the hecklers away. Best of luck. :)

DeletedUser2568

Fireman welcome firstly to the world. I see you have gotten your welcome package by the looks of the forum. Also I noticed you have broken the triple posting rule very fastly. In my book you are off to a great start. ;)

Anyway. Best of luck to you and a hint for next time maybe bring cookies if you plan to post a hug post because it keeps all the hecklers away. Best of luck. :)

Just as long as it is chocolate chip!!! None of that oatmeal raisin.

DeletedUser11203

Wow, look at all the mad activity on this post, I can't keep up! I need someone who is moderately experienced at this game and is good at organization, and another someone who is good with public relations. Both would better further than nearer to my cities. Any volunteers to help make history?

DeletedUser11203

thanks for the encouragement! For some reason I only just now saw your post. Anyways, join me?

DeletedUser2568

So i will post here Fireman, that way you can post again and not break the double posting rule!