Peaceful Pioneers

DeletedUser36

Alright, Seeker's in. Now we need Bergle to agree to join up again... come on Berg, you know you wanna. We'll even let you go ocean 45 so you can feel like the isolated sniper again.

First person to find MATHEWMRPH or Little Cabroncete gets a CoA from Beast. Ya Beast, I just made an in-alliance competition that involves you doing work :p

Me? Work?!

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

About Me As A Leader:
I have failed making premades many times before in the past. However, I learn from each failure, and I am now at my best. Almost every time, the alliance fails when I go inactive, not before. So, my main problem is my activity. That is why I am doing this alliance in the summer. I have more time in the summer, and I will not go inactive.

Just going to chuckle on this one for a sec;)

DeletedUser36

I owe everyone who devoted their time and effort into PP an apology. I promised that I wouldn't go inactive, and I did. My RL has its ways of sneaking up on me at the most inopportune times. The fault is mine. When things started getting nasty in the world, I was unable to properly lead and therefor we crumbled. Its been my one problem in every good alliance of mine.

My congrats go to Ascension. You proved a lot of us wrong. I proved you right. I'm not going to mope about it. Good luck to you guys.

I hope you can all forgive me and enjoy Naxos. Happy hunting.

DeletedUser

I owe everyone who devoted their time and effort into PP an apology. I promised that I wouldn't go inactive, and I did. My RL has its ways of sneaking up on me at the most inopportune times. The fault is mine. When things started getting nasty in the world, I was unable to properly lead and therefor we crumbled. Its been my one problem in every good alliance of mine.

My congrats go to Ascension. You proved a lot of us wrong. I proved you right. I'm not going to mope about it. Good luck to you guys.

Beast, this didnt happen cause you hit vm. This happened cause people talked a lot of trash and got us fired up. Instead of researching who you were fighting people just talked and talked... Founders cant go vm either. Being a leader means you need to be there. In the future, I wouldnt advise you ever lead an alliance again, work to be a team player. You also cant build an alliance with a bunch of forum trolls and expect it to be great. Alliances that win are forged through fire. Similar to steel. You dont make steel without putting it in the fire and melting down the metals. Have you ever made it to Wonders? Have you ever lead an alliance to win a world? Those are the things I would expect people to look for. I dont get respect on the forums, but thats ok because I know I have two victors of the world to my name and both were earned by working with a group of people as one team.

DeletedUser7749

YAWN.................

DeletedUser

I will say one thing Beast, you accepted defeat. A lot of people don't do that these days.

Last edited by a moderator: