Peaceful Pioneers

DeletedUser36

kuv2Pjx.png

Yes, we will be very peaceful.

About Me As A Leader:
I have failed making premades many times before in the past. However, I learn from each failure, and I am now at my best. Almost every time, the alliance fails when I go inactive, not before. So, my main problem is my activity. That is why I am doing this alliance in the summer. I have more time in the summer, and I will not go inactive. Anyway, I have been playing grepolis for almost 4 years now, and I've been leading alliances for over 3 years. I played TW before I played this game. I have led a lot of successful alliances, but most of them never made it past the 6 month mark due to me leaving the game. I used to have a lot of RL problems, but now my RL is stable. I lead with confidence, yet I do not overpower everyone else's opinions or votes. I love to motivate everyone, and I am always generous to people I respect.

About Peaceful Pioneers:
Peaceful Pioneers will be aggressive. If there is one thing that all of my alliances have been, it is rank 1 or 2 in ABP. We may seem peaceful on the outside, but once BP ends, we will attack everything. We will have a very small player amount, with no dead weight whatsoever. I am looking to have only 20 - 40 players. I will make sure that every player does their part to help the alliance. We will not have a "core group of players" in our alliance, because the whole alliance will be the "core group". We will do very little diplomacy. Most of all, we will have a lot of fun. No matter how serious things are, we will keep humor in the balance to make it the funnest alliances in the world.

Info:
Launch Date: Naxos
Max Member Count: 40
Direction: NorthEast O54
Council Size: 7 Members

Members:
[spr]
43079531.jpg

We have around 20-30 members, all experienced, all active, all on Skype.[/spr]​

We are still taking applicants!:
If you would like to join, add me on Skype (Radiationator), PM me, or ask in this thread. You will need to give me a detailed description of your experience, style, activity, Skype name, etc. The more info you give, the more likely you'll be accepted.

TF3lHje.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

Cant wait to see what you guys can do, good luck beast!

DeletedUser8795

Also how do we know you wont drop out, once some ****.in RL hits.the fan.

DeletedUser36

Also how do we know you wont drop out, once some ****.in RL hits.the fan.

Well, I plan on doing everything I can not to drop out, and even if my RL gets busy I'll stick to this. If that doesn't work, I'll be sure to appoint new leaders and make sure the alliance will continue on without me. But, it's not likely I'll leave.

Thanks kylehob :D

DeletedUser

I'm interested in joining, what directions are you guys in?

DeletedUser6486

are you going to send an invite link to all of us, or will we all be joining the same direction

DeletedUser36

I'm interested in joining, what directions are you guys in?

We are going North-East (Ocean 54). Give me some information about your past experience if you want to join.

Decky:
I'll put up an invite link in the Skype room, but it doesn't really matter. As long as you end up in Ocean 54, I'm happy.

DeletedUser

You guys should join not only can Beast play Grepo but he is also a good artist :p

DeletedUser

My experience...4 years of Grepo. My play style...become highest rank in ABP (or die trying)

DeletedUser

Most of my accomplishments are on the en server, I had 76 cities in one of the worlds and ranked 3rd in the ABP rank with i think 1 mil

Right now im leaving my current worlds, which arent impressive.

My skype name is King Leonidas 3.00

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36

Most of my accomplishments are on the en server, I had 76 cities in one of the worlds and ranked 3rd in the ABP rank with i think 1 mil

Right now im leaving my current worlds, which arent impressive.

My skype name is King Leonidas 3.00

Ok, I'll talk to you on Skype sometime.

DeletedUser10111

Yeah lets nuke them until they glow so we can shoot them in the dark.