pay to play servers

SharkIsHere

Messenger
Ok so someone like me like to spend some gold but get dominated by player that literally will gold cities worth of troops and ships at a time just to take a city.

Level the playing field... Make a server you gotta pay monthly like $20.00. advisors included, but no events and no gold. instead make bi weekly packs. 1 amount 10-20 dollars.

This will level the playing field and may get some long lost players back. Many of the ones I know that play now would jump on the opportunity. The sae people in the same old alliances winning everytime because of an endless supply of gold is really getting old fast.

I think new players would enjoy the opportunity to come into a new game and have the same advantages as everyone else...

Crown buffs would obviously be allowed.

possibly use the bandits camp on every island but make it 50 instead of 100 attacks and change up rewards a little to make up for events.... and like other tokens based on pop and cities....

in the quests put myth tokens in, possibly make a few new quests.

a new hero for cheaper and faster myths....

just a few ideas, but im sure many would like to see it and welcome it. could even use on cross country play like us - vs - en. stuff like that.

1 - announce server opening, end game, conquest/revolt and alliance cap
2- player sign up/pay until low end cap is met and a date is set for world to open. Sign ups continue throughout world
3- Players vote on settings like speed / begginners protection / morale / night bonus etc.
4- opening day / or when you sign up after server opens you select a direction or random. no invites to close island.
5- Players start with 3 cities when world opens
6- If all of your cities are taken you have to re-buy to restart.

So in this case if its $20 to buy in and $20 a month its a total of 40 to start, plus a 1 time starter pack of 20 if you wish to buy.....

everyone wins with what they want, inno still makes bank. all is great..

Last edited:

SharkIsHere

Messenger
I know i know

Heavy golders say welcome to the big boys club - my answer to that straight up you suck - thats why you gotta spend so much gold

Free to play people say i can't spend money.... ok maybe you would if it was a level playing filed.

All in all if you suck you suck, if your good your good... lets see who the best of the best really is hands down.

DeletedUser16572

Good luck ever getting the gold giants to play fairly. If they wanted to play on a server where they were on equal footing with the other players, they wouldnt spend money in the first place. It sounds good in theory, but I don't think it would work.

DeletedUser12547

I had the same exact idea of paying a fixed fee to level the playing field. The extreme difference in gold spending has broken this game and it shows by how few players there are in the new world. I love strategy games, but who swipes their credit card most often isn't strategy. I used to really enjoy this game but Inno greed has ruined it. It's a shame.

dan10000

Senior Citizen
Totally agree with this idea - it would bring back the good players who remember what grepo was like ten years ago before gold ruined it all.
You could keep both versions running - I don't see what grepo would have to lose.
Come on give it a go.

dan10000

Senior Citizen
Good luck ever getting the gold giants to play fairly. If they wanted to play on a server where they were on equal footing with the other players, they wouldnt spend money in the first place. It sounds good in theory, but I don't think it would work.
you set the rules right and it would work. they would have no choice