Patriots

DeletedUser6486

Well no one else has made a premade so I might as well make one.

Patriots

XI8yifb.jpg

About Me​
I will start with telling you about my experience as a leader. This is my first attempt to make a premade although I do have experience with being a leader. I have played Grepolis for two and a half years about (my first world was en. Rho). I joined with two months remaining in the world and still managed to get over twenty cities even with most players already at 80-100 cities. In us. Rho I lead my alliance to rank three and we survived there until PiD attacked us. I am active and willing and will do what it takes to win.

About This Alliance​
This alliance's main goal will be gain abp and we will make sure everyone is contributing to getting it. You must be active and have experience to join. We will be starting wars and going for dominance in our ocean. Our pact limit is three alliances, no more.

I am also looking for people to fill these positions
Diplomat
Recruiter
Forum Mod (probably 2)

If you can fill a position above pm me with your experience and why you are the best person for the job

Starting Direction:
NE ~ O54

If you want to join either post here or pm me or stats and why you should be in this alliance

P.S. expect this alliance to be created later in the day, not the minute the world starts

Roster
decky66 (Founder)
Ace-Wolf (Ops. Advisor)
Pro23legit
davey jones ii
Machinewolfheart
Ajaxfighter (forum mod)
Greb

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

About This Alliance​
This alliance's main goal will be gain abp and we will make sure everyone is contributing to getting it. You must be active and have experience to join. We will be starting wars and going for dominance in our ocean. Our pact limit is three alliances, no more.

New_England_Patriots.jpg

Being Born a New Englander I'm naturally a Patriots fan. I'm in Let's do this! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Yea I will work on something similar to that when I have more time on my hands :)

Update: Got myself a nice sig and Avvy now let's do this! 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7307

when i join chi and if i dont see any alliances i like im making my own as well, but that is last resort

DeletedUser6486

I have seen you in other worlds, you are experienced and active, you're welcome here

DeletedUser

Are you going to have open recruitment upon entering the world?

DeletedUser6486

Are you going to have open recruitment upon entering the world?

I will be actively recruiting people, but not mass recruiting, I will check everyone's grepostats and send them a messaage

DeletedUser6819

i think i will join you and call it quits on phi cause its already merged into another ally i dont like that so i give this a chance...

DeletedUser6486

okay, I know you're experienced, just make sure you're active in this world, all right

DeletedUser

Go ahead and put me down I will try to join everyone as soon as I can

DeletedUser

I would stick to Phi but GP just sorta fell apart when I was gone for a day, and this world provides a great opportunity for me