Parthenon: The Story

DeletedUser

Hello,

My name is King Sytharian. Those who know me call me Saber. I hope you do the same. I recently hopped on the forums to read up on the chatter on Alliances and such. As I read I noticed how people were saying Parthenon was going to sink... Sadly it did. The thing is our founder went vacation mode out of no where and decided to appoint me in charge. Before he gave me leadership he started a bunch of war talk with another member of another Alliance. Not going to point names but this person began recruiting my members. Great move there bud, didn't work out.

Back to the point of this post. Parthenon sank because of internal conflict. In order to save this Alliance that was crumbling and really off to a poor start I was offered to merge into two Alliances. I looked at my member base and opened the map, I noticed that most of my members were around the same spot LoS was centralized in. Although, I'm far out from them I decided it's best to help the new players succeed. 1 day 16 hours before BP ended we merged with LoS. I was put in a bad position. Parthenon might have succeeded if I kept the Alliance but after BP ended I noticed we were spread way to thin. I did what was best for my Alliance; not me personally. So please stop sending me mail saying I merged a MRA (Parthenon) with a even bigger MRA (LoS). Because by looking at LoS's organization I'll give them a Swim for now... Still early on.

Thank you.

Saber

DeletedUser

I knew Parthenon was going to fall because whatever alliance I first join will be one of the first alliances to fall. Sorry for saying this.

DeletedUser

I knew Parthenon was going to fall because whatever alliance I first join will be one of the first alliances to fall. Sorry for saying this.

So you're saying it's you're fault Parthenon failed? Weak.

I am not sure how, but LoS just dissolved as well.

DeletedUser7919

We're coming back. Don't worry. The *coughs* person who started this thread, King Sytharian, decided it would be funny to kick everyone out on his way out of Athens. I know I'm bent over laughing at the hysterical vibe of it all...NOT! *Pointed eyebrows and pursed lips*

DeletedUser

So you're saying it's you're fault Parthenon failed? Weak.

I am not sure how, but LoS just dissolved as well.

No but every alliance I join fails and disbands or merges with another alliance