PapaDil7

• Thread starter DeletedUser16173
  • Start date

PapaDIl7 is he annoying or not annoying?

• Nuisance

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Not a Nuisance

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Like him

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Don't like him

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Love trash talking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser1048

Trash talkers please note that trash talking is pretty empty and lame when you keep your IGN hidden. Ny name is Cachet, what's yours?

Well I don't see them "strategically" trying to fix that either. There are islands of YG right across the 45/55 borderline from Virulent. They even share 2 islands in that area, Is it they aren't worried about eachother or they are choosing not to worry about eachother? the difference between "can't" and "won't."

Right you don't see us flipping hundreds of cities overnight so therefore we must be friends. Very strong correlation there...:rolleyes:

Here's something...maybe our 5 cities near them don't hit their 5 cities near us because there are hundreds of other enemy cities in the area that need attention. It's a thing called priorities, feel free to Google it.

so I'll take that as "we haven't taken a city from the Russians yet, even though we trash talk like we are the Greatest"...ok. 10 strong men taking cities from you, Virulent, and whomever else they want but you guys are the best? Put too much air in a balloon and watch it pop. I'll wait until you guys get closer to Virulent them re-visit this...that is if you get through Profi first.

Really just 3 strong men, some fancy scripts and some extra IGNs. Amazing that they can take cities in their core and not lose any when they are on a dozen islands and own every city on them. Oh guess what? They cored up, what noobs :D

Actually most of their fightings is against each other so not sure why Profi keeps coming up as some great group of warriors. All they do is feed each other bp for slots and take cities they completely surround. Any machine can do that.

DeletedUser16139

Oh my, gonna make some new popcorn again I guess
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser16173

All you guys do is talk trash. Theirs a thread for trash talking. Oh wait every thread is made to talk trash . Talk talk talk trash trash trash. Garbage Garbage Garbage.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16186

Trash talkers please note that trash talking is pretty empty and lame when you keep your IGN hidden. Ny name is Cachet, what's yours?

Right you don't see us flipping hundreds of cities overnight so therefore we must be friends. Very strong correlation there...:rolleyes:

Here's something...maybe our 5 cities near them don't hit their 5 cities near us because there are hundreds of other enemy cities in the area that need attention. It's a thing called priorities, feel free to Google it.

Really just 3 strong men, some fancy scripts and some extra IGNs. Amazing that they can take cities in their core and not lose any when they are on a dozen islands and own every city on them. Oh guess what? They cored up, what noobs :D

Actually most of their fightings is against each other so not sure why Profi keeps coming up as some great group of warriors. All they do is feed each other bp for slots and take cities they completely surround. Any machine can do that.
'
I'd actually guess they gold their slots and if the number 2 alliance behind you in fighter ranking and points isn't a "priority" then idk what to tell you. Profi cored up and you guys seem pretty cored up too so...stop making excuses to why you are currently losing to them. Yg triggered much and I see Tbom didn't come back after being called out...but that's none of my business. Keep up the trash talk, you guys will get yours soon enough.

DeletedUser4951

Being on the rim isn't necessarily a leadership problem. For some starting far away from the big boys is the only way to core up and survive long term. Obviously though their won't be as much bp when you both start in the middle of nowhere and put little effort into expanding towards the core.

Starting on the rim isn't bad. The best team I know starts on the rim almost every world. They go no diplo and work in to dominate the core alliances. Their most recent world has them sitting top in BP, 4th in points despite being at about half the alliance cap most the world, and a total of 12 towns lost.

DeletedUser11833

I cannot believe Tbom just said that people who started late and got put in the rim is a "leadership problem". No wonder why you never stay in a world past 6 months. You not only suck, you're incredibly ignorant and stupid. You CLEARLY don't know how this game works.. How are you even a leader in YG? Oh wait, YG has nothing but big talk players that checkout and aren't relevant after a short while. I really don't understand how you guys can think you're even good? This world has TERRIBLE competition. I mean come on, Tbom ran away from Dyme because the real players handed his head to him. Had to bounce between alliances because he kept running away and he started in the rim too lol. Checked out of there after a month because he couldn't handle a little pressure and spam.

The only "leadership problem" I see in this world is that Tbom is a leader period. The guy can't tell his nose from his face.. Better hope the real big baddies like me don't come knocking ;)
Oooof, how did I pick up a hater on a world I didnt even play? lol, I joined Dyme with BoB just to make a city for them and hand it off a few days out of BP. That was a good story though
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

And yes, it is a leadership problem. They complain on the forums about how they cant get any BP on the rim, but they have made no organized effort to move towards the core, or to engage in any real wars. News flash, that's on the leaders!

I'll just keep leading my alliance (Yes i'm one of two founders) and being 'incredibly ignorant and stupid', and in the meantime you keep doing you...

P.S. Are you even in this world?

DeletedUser11833

'
I'd actually guess they gold their slots and if the number 2 alliance behind you in fighter ranking and points isn't a "priority" then idk what to tell you. Profi cored up and you guys seem pretty cored up too so...stop making excuses to why you are currently losing to them. Yg triggered much and I see Tbom didn't come back after being called out...but that's none of my business. Keep up the trash talk, you guys will get yours soon enough.

If you payed attention to anything, youd notice that every few days, someone in Profi leaves, shoots way up in DBP, and comes back.... sooo

Should the #2 be our priority just because they are #2? You see, this is why were so far ahead of everyone, we dont subscribe to that bull. Why fight an alliance you have no front with when you have plenty to fight right around your core...

Sorry, I was busy actually playing the game, instead of sitting around on the forums...

DeletedUser4878

Oooof, how did I pick up a hater on a world I didnt even play? lol, I joined Dyme with BoB just to make a city for them and hand it off a few days out of BP. That was a good story though

And yes, it is a leadership problem. They complain on the forums about how they cant get any BP on the rim, but they have made no organized effort to move towards the core, or to engage in any real wars. News flash, that's on the leaders!

I'll just keep leading my alliance (Yes i'm one of two founders) and being 'incredibly ignorant and stupid', and in the meantime you keep doing you...

never once did i complain, i just pointed out bp in different areas of the map can be harder to get. i'm having fun so no reason to complain.

also, if i could have started in the center of the map i would have but the game does not allow for that when you start late.

DeletedUser1048

'

All you need to do is check grepolife on any given day and you can see for yourself. I assumed you already did that since Profi is in every other sentence you write.

We have gone over this a few times already. Thanks for listening to none of the responses directed towards you. They took cities that YG had in Profi's core. 2 of which were colonized with the idea that they would be taken, and 3 were from inactive players. The reason they haven't lost a city is because they have none outside their core. If they had a city in 54 they would lose it, plain and simple. If you read my last post I said all their cities were on a dozen or so islands right next to each other. Every city is safe, especially with the use of teamviewer and unapproved scripts.

DeletedUser11833

also, if i could have started in the center of the map i would have but the game does not allow for that when you start late.

Theres a million cities in the Ocean 44 core that are basically free food since LEX collapsed, those should be easy takes for you guys since you are in O44, but nope, you continue to hug the rim...

DeletedUser16173

Well it's not actually a leadership problem it's an alliance as a whole problem a leader shouldn't be forcing their members to move to the core. Now if the leader is forcing every member to move to the core of the alliance then Yes that's fine. But if their trying to force the whole alliance into a new area where they aren't welcomed then that's also a leader ship problem. But if the members want to relocate but their not doing anything that shows that their relocating then its not the leaders problem its the alliances problem.Yes there times when itsa leadership problem. But their are sometimes more then one leader. Those leaders would have a discussion about moving to the core and if they can't reach a decision then theirs a leader ship problem.

DeletedUser4878

Theres a million cities in the Ocean 44 core that are basically free food since LEX collapsed, those should be easy takes for you guys since you are in O44, but nope, you continue to hug the rim...

i'm mainly in 43, taking care of an issue up there then i can move south.

DeletedUser16139

Well it's not actually a leadership problem it's an alliance as a whole problem a leader shouldn't be forcing their members to move to the core. Now if the leader is forcing every member to move to the core of the alliance then Yes that's fine. But if their trying to force the whole alliance into a new area where they aren't welcomed then that's also a leader ship problem. But if the members want to relocate but their not doing anything that shows that their relocating then its not the leaders problem its the alliances problem.Yes there times when itsa leadership problem. But their are sometimes more then one leader. Those leaders would have a discussion about moving to the core and if they can't reach a decision then theirs a leader ship problem.
Oh my lord, please visit http://www.theyre.com/