PapaDil7

• Thread starter DeletedUser16173
  • Start date

PapaDIl7 is he annoying or not annoying?

• Nuisance

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Not a Nuisance

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Like him

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Don't like him

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Love trash talking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser11833

Let me know when the fighter ranks look like this, except with Immortal Elites (Yes, Young Guns and Achilles Heel swapped names lol)
bc039ca43442350a8e6253c9e7169bd2.png

DeletedUser16186

So is Achilles Heel aka Young Guns going to take on Virulent as well or are they too busy holding hands? How does a world complain about competition but the 2 best fighter alliances aren't fighting eachother? I don't get it and then have the nerve to brag about being the best lol

DeletedUser11833

Yellow is Young Guns, Red is Virulent.... There is still Profi and Cry Havoc between our cores....
b4a16b5ba2c5d0825b981fe5be169dcc.png

DeletedUser5524

So is Achilles Heel aka Young Guns going to take on Virulent as well or are they too busy holding hands? How does a world complain about competition but the 2 best fighter alliances aren't fighting eachother? I don't get it and then have the nerve to brag about being the best lol
God forbid two alliances have relations (spoiler they don't). Its not fair!!! The other 20 working together against them are very upset by this notion.

DeletedUser15839

I cannot believe Tbom just said that people who started late and got put in the rim is a "leadership problem". No wonder why you never stay in a world past 6 months. You not only suck, you're incredibly ignorant and stupid. You CLEARLY don't know how this game works.. How are you even a leader in YG? Oh wait, YG has nothing but big talk players that checkout and aren't relevant after a short while. I really don't understand how you guys can think you're even good? This world has TERRIBLE competition. I mean come on, Tbom ran away from Dyme because the real players handed his head to him. Had to bounce between alliances because he kept running away and he started in the rim too lol. Checked out of there after a month because he couldn't handle a little pressure and spam.

The only "leadership problem" I see in this world is that Tbom is a leader period. The guy can't tell his nose from his face.. Better hope the real big baddies like me don't come knocking ;)

DeletedUser16186

God forbid two alliances have relations (spoiler they don't). Its not fair!!! The other 20 working together against them are very upset by this notion.
Well when those alliances are number 1 and 2 in the world by both city points and BP standards...if you guys are such "big dogs" and are so far ahead of everyone else and this is an "easy crown" then you really shouldn't need "relations" with anyone especially number 2...sorry you guys are having so much trouble with the Russians (especially the Russians) and Cry havoc that you can't get close enough to eachother to battle it out and chose to have some type of pact/nap instead.

DeletedUser4951

Hi i'm Dan and i'm simming here now. :)

Also I don't think Tbom ran off of Dyme. From the looks of it, he put in less effort than I did that world and just quit shortly after joining.

Edit: Oh damn this rim is bad. Need new world soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

Well when those alliances are number 1 and 2 in the world by both city points and BP standards...if you guys are such "big dogs" and are so far ahead of everyone else and this is an "easy crown" then you really shouldn't need "relations" with anyone especially number 2...sorry you guys are having so much trouble with the Russians (especially the Russians) and Cry havoc that you can't get close enough to eachother to battle it out and chose to have some type of pact/nap instead.
A) Read what I said again
B) So are you saying we should cut through two whole alliances to fight the number 2 alliance on top of fighting the other 20 alliances that are teamed up against us? Now I can see why your side is struggling if this is your mentality. Some sound strats right there

DeletedUser16186

A) Read what I said again
B) So are you saying we should cut through two whole alliances to fight the number 2 alliance on top of fighting the other 20 alliances that are teamed up against us? Now I can see why your side is struggling if this is your mentality. Some sound strats right there
neither of those alliances have more than 20 players and 1 is slowly getting destroyed, as good as you guys claim you are it should be no issue right? shouldn't the number 2 alliance be trying to get to you guys too? the number 1 and 2 alliances can't eat away 2 alliances to face off? and I'm pretty sure "20" is a huge exaggeration...I'd say about 6-7 including all Pig alliances separately and not mentioning most of them are fighting other alliances besides you too. So you guys and Virulent have 0 relations but yet how many cities have either of you taken from eachother? there are a couple that share islands with you too so that "they're too far" excuse can only go but so far but really I'm sure those Russians are more concerning for you guys right now anyway.

DeletedUser5524

A good alliance will form a core and blob out from the core rather then overextending headlong into another enemy and completing crippling themselves. Ya'll should take note.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast

There is no hand holding here. #1 and #2 are simply not strategically close enough to be thinking about fighting each other at the moment. Both alliances have much more pressing enemies much closer to them to worry about, and the entire world, of course has Profi to worry about, an alliance that has not lost one city, so far.

DeletedUser16186

So your excuse is that you guys are forming a core? you guys aren't even heading in their direction. Must have some agreement not to go into eachothers oceans or something but yea get your core ready, you'll need a good one for the Russians...you guys take 1 from them yet?

DeletedUser5524

You have a hard on for the Russians don't you. You keep saying the same thing over and over again while neglecting to read what I have said at all so its pointless arguing any further

DeletedUser1048

Actually up until the other day the two best fighters were us and Lex, the alliance that disappeared a month ago. Everyone else is way behind where they should and pretty close to each other. You're right though, let's just fight in every ocean like a completely unorganized mess.

I cannot believe Tbom just said that people who started late and got put in the rim is a "leadership problem". No wonder why you never stay in a world past 6 months. You not only suck, you're incredibly ignorant and stupid. You CLEARLY don't know how this game works.. How are you even a leader in YG? Oh wait, YG has nothing but big talk players that checkout and aren't relevant after a short while. I really don't understand how you guys can think you're even good? This world has TERRIBLE competition. I mean come on, Tbom ran away from Dyme because the real players handed his head to him. Had to bounce between alliances because he kept running away and he started in the rim too lol. Checked out of there after a month because he couldn't handle a little pressure and spam.

The only "leadership problem" I see in this world is that Tbom is a leader period. The guy can't tell his nose from his face.. Better hope the real big baddies like me don't come knocking ;)

Being on the rim isn't necessarily a leadership problem. For some starting far away from the big boys is the only way to core up and survive long term. Obviously though their won't be as much bp when you both start in the middle of nowhere and put little effort into expanding towards the core.

YG is good relative to the competition, very easy concept to understand. Also you trash talk game is weak, way to many questions and words in caps. Please try again.

Pigs is the 2nd biggest alliance, although it is multiple branches. Also the idea YG is hugging if YG don't fight every top alliance at once regardless of how far is ridiculous. I guess it shows how little we have to talk about when all of this ends up in a thread about Papadil lol

So your excuse is that you guys are forming a core? you guys aren't even heading in their direction. Must have some agreement not to go into eachothers oceans or something but yea get your core ready, you'll need a good one for the Russians...you guys take 1 from them yet?

You want us to go in 4 directions at once it seems. In that case growth would be slow on all fronts. Maybe we aren't in their ocean because we do step 1 before step 45. Do you want us fighting the player with 22 cities in ocean 18 tomorrow too?

The Russians are irrelevant why have you spent the past day talking about them. We have less than 10 cities in ocean 45 and Profi has 227 cities. Good for them for being able to take cities in their core. Maybe you should ask them why they won't attack every alliance and resort to attacking themselves. Maybe even ask them why they won't go to other random oceans to fight the top alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16186

There is no hand holding here. #1 and #2 are simply not strategically close enough to be thinking about fighting each other at the moment. Both alliances have much more pressing enemies much closer to them to worry about, and the entire world, of course has Profi to worry about, an alliance that has not lost one city, so far.
Well I don't see them "strategically" trying to fix that either. There are islands of YG right across the 45/55 borderline from Virulent. They even share 2 islands in that area, Is it they aren't worried about eachother or they are choosing not to worry about eachother? the difference between "can't" and "won't."

DeletedUser16186

You have a hard on for the Russians don't you. You keep saying the same thing over and over again while neglecting to read what I have said at all so its pointless arguing any further
so I'll take that as "we haven't taken a city from the Russians yet, even though we trash talk like we are the Greatest"...ok. 10 strong men taking cities from you, Virulent, and whomever else they want but you guys are the best? Put too much air in a balloon and watch it pop. I'll wait until you guys get closer to Virulent them re-visit this...that is if you get through Profi first.