PapaDil7

• Thread starter DeletedUser16173
  • Start date

PapaDIl7 is he annoying or not annoying?

• Nuisance

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Not a Nuisance

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Like him

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Don't like him

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Love trash talking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser15733

I find it really depressing that Immortal Elites is top 3. World must be dead tbh

don't go off sim points

upload_2018-8-21_16-9-54.png

DeletedUser15839

At this very second, we have sieges running against Immortal Elites, Achilles Heel, From Hell, Pig's Pen, and Children of the Corn, and all of them are going to hold

hahahahahahaha I had to log in JUST to laugh at this!! hahahahahahaa COTC only gold trade moron. They only play 1:1 worlds because they suck. They gold trade every world, then go dominate the 1:1 worlds because they have all this insane gold to spend so their BTs, RT,s and City build times are all DRASTICALLY reduced. They have the worst strategy ever in Grepo history. A 5 y/o could singlehandedly take them out on a 2:2 world or faster.. They only play 1:1 worlds because no veteran or experienced player wants to play those boring slow-butt worlds so only new people to the game are there. So it's an instant win for them every time. Good strategy I guess, but either way, they still suck.

Secondly, this world is INCREDIBLY poor in competition. Even YG has nothing but noobs. The only team with any REAL players on it is WPF. IE has a select few as well but everyone else is either new, ghosts the second they get OPed and cry like little 12/yo brat drama queen babies because they lost a city, or world hop and don't even make it 6 months in a world.

Anyways, see you losers later.

(Let the butthurt posts begin!)

DeletedUser16139

hahahahahahaha I had to log in JUST to laugh at this!! hahahahahahaa COTC only gold trade moron. They only play 1:1 worlds because they suck. They gold trade every world, then go dominate the 1:1 worlds because they have all this insane gold to spend so their BTs, RT,s and City build times are all DRASTICALLY reduced. They have the worst strategy ever in Grepo history. A 5 y/o could singlehandedly take them out on a 2:2 world or faster.. They only play 1:1 worlds because no veteran or experienced player wants to play those boring slow-butt worlds so only new people to the game are there. So it's an instant win for them every time. Good strategy I guess, but either way, they still suck.

Secondly, this world is INCREDIBLY poor in competition. Even YG has nothing but noobs. The only team with any REAL players on it is WPF. IE has a select few as well but everyone else is either new, ghosts the second they get OPed and cry like little 12/yo brat drama queen babies because they lost a city, or world hop and don't even make it 6 months in a world.

I mean, there's gotta be someone good among 120 players... but right now I just see pigs throwing flyers at a Siege with Wall lvl 16 again, paired with some Breakthrough attacks accompanied by 10 LS
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser4878

bp is always easier to get in the center of the world.

bunch of people in lex had crowns and you don't so you are literally worse than lex.

even in the world you said you dominated from the beginning, you still didn't manage to get a crown.

DeletedUser11833

bunch of people in lex had crowns and you don't so you are literally worse than lex.

even in the world you said you dominated from the beginning, you still didn't manage to get a crown.

Not being in the center sounds like a leadership problem, unless you knew you couldnt handle the center of the world... Lol, crowns mean nothing anymore, anyone that wants one at the end of the world can get one. We regularly rim/conquer players with crowns who are surrounded by alliances with crowns, so I sure hope you dont think they equate to skill.

DeletedUser1048

It is poor in competition. I don't see any real players in WPF, just a few there that got carried by good players that aren't in this world.

What's your IGN?

I know you are trying to use the same logic as Tbom but it doesn't work for that. Account names can change frequently, bp can't be changed unless you do more fighting :)

DeletedUser4878

Not being in the center sounds like a leadership problem, unless you knew you couldnt handle the center of the world... Lol, crowns mean nothing anymore, anyone that wants one at the end of the world can get one. We regularly rim/conquer players with crowns who are surrounded by alliances with crowns, so I sure hope you dont think they equate to skill.

joined too late to be in the center. decided to get back into the game after a long break. this was the newest at the time.

DeletedUser5524

Fun fact: Our group still has more bp then all three pigs groups and your group combined by about 500k. I rounded up your average too so its technically more. Pretty sad, center or not. Then again as you already mentioned the much better alliance tends to love breaking sieges on walls with flyers and just feeding the masses bp. Bloat the enemy is a sound strat with experts I have been told

DeletedUser15733

if you go off the stat that matters we are 4th.

...but defense is offense and offense is defense. This is a conquest world and the stats are mixed.

ABP either means you're smacking people or getting sieged every day and having to break. DBP either means you're not dodging or you're putting the enemy in siege every day.

Fighter ranking is a more accurate story of the whole.

DeletedUser4878

...but defense is offense and offense is defense. This is a conquest world and the stats are mixed.

ABP either means you're smacking people or getting sieged every day and having to break. DBP either means you're not dodging or you're putting the enemy in siege every day.

Fighter ranking is a more accurate story of the whole.

depends if your in an area where people try to break sieges or not. attack bp is based on your actions. defense bp is based on the actions of other people.

DeletedUser15733

depends if your in an area where people try to break sieges or not. attack bp is based on your actions. defense bp is based on the actions of other people.

If they don’t break do they at least snipe?