Almighty Thor
Acacia670
Heinous Anus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8466

Now where is the fun in that
Is the whole crew from byz coming over? Or have they decided

DeletedUser

Woah woah woah. Bergle, Whitey and Exit in the same world, AND the same alliance? You guys DO realize there can only be one person ranked #1, right?

DeletedUser3819

Woah woah woah. Bergle, Whitey and Exit in the same world, AND the same alliance? You guys DO realize there can only be one person ranked #1, right?

Yeah and that will be me...

DeletedUser10334

Hello Berglemonster I am interested in joining. I quick summary of myself I have played about 5 or 6 years off and on, I prefer no diplomacy. I love bp.

DeletedUser9662

Hello Berglemonster I am interested in joining. I quick summary of myself I have played about 5 or 6 years off and on, I prefer no diplomacy. I love bp.

magoo, grepo hasn't been out for 5-6 years :D

DeletedUser

silly, of course we know that. now its just a matter of what rank exit and bergle will be

DeletedUser4460

I see we gonna have some good opponents here :D
Good luck guys!

DeletedUser8562

other information: grepolis has not been out for 6 years

DeletedUser11033

correct, and I have that sewn up, however they are welcome to battle it out for the #2 slot

DeletedUser10334

other information: grepolis has not been out for 6 years
Grepolis came out in January of 2010 if im not wrong. Its almost 5 years old now I was a year off because I thought I took more time off then I did ;)

DeletedUser

seems good team. i would like to join, only played 1 world before but im highly active. looking for a shot.

if i dont serve you well, u can eat me.

but i eat good and for the team.