P&P - Manifest Destiny's Tactics

DeletedUser

1) Engage your enemy in conversation.
2) While your enemy is in conversation with you, order attacks by your players against the alliance you're being "friendly" with.
3) Engage your enemy in peace negotiations.
4) During your peace negotiations, launch surprise "sneak" attacks.

Hmm...where have we seen tactics like this before?
Can anybody say, "Remember Pearl Harbor?"

What do you call someone who talks peace on one side of their mouth, while ordering war on the other? Anybody?

DeletedUser2281

What do you call someone who talks peace on one side of their mouth, while ordering war on the other? Anybody?

What do you call an angry leader who has been getting pounded by an enemy alliance within a day of war declaration? Focus more on defending your city/alliance than your little MD bash.

Oh, and I take no credit for any of the "pounding" on your city by the way. I just had to reply to this.

*Edited for Phoenix and forum rules* :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

We didn't attack while we were talking to you, we attacked after like we said we would. I straight up told you we were going for that island. I don't think I could have been any more clearer. You knew it was coming don't be mad cuz you suck and can't do anything about it.

I have the city under siege right now but I told you we were going to take them about 3 days ago. But whatever, if making excuses makes you feel better then fine.

DeletedUser

1) Engage your enemy in conversation.
2) While your enemy is in conversation with you, order attacks by your players against the alliance you're being "friendly" with.
3) Engage your enemy in peace negotiations.
4) During your peace negotiations, launch surprise "sneak" attacks.

Hmm...where have we seen tactics like this before?
Can anybody say, "Remember Pearl Harbor?"

I figured my quote was sufficient when I said katiekakes was attacked.
I understand he is now a member.
But like I said I did not recruit him and we do not recruit.

Your reply after katiekakes attack was my alliance is allowed to take anyone that is not pact. I dont think since you are not an ally or pact we have to give you any heads up that we are going to conquer that island for our own members expansion. It is just bad lucky you were all that close to us.

DeletedUser

You are insane!. Your team attack one of our team without provocation. Our team followed instructions and responded on the attackers. I opened a conversation to find out what the heck, and discovered you were at war with us. Works for us.

Of course when attacked you just bailed, Mr Ghost. Leadership at its best. Enjoy Ocean 34

DeletedUser

What do you call a ****** off leader who has been getting pounded by an enemy alliance within a day of war declaration? Focus more on defending your city/alliance than your little MD bash.

Oh, and I take no credit for any of the "pounding" on your city by the way. I just had to reply to this.
You should re-read the forum rules. You are not allowed to use inappropriate language, and even masking is not allowed. Although this does show the character and quality of the type of player Manifest Destiny recruits.
We didn't attack while we were talking to you, we attacked after like we said we would. I straight up told you we were going for that island. I don't think I could have been any more clearer. You knew it was coming don't be mad cuz you suck and can't do anything about it.

I have the city under siege right now but I told you we were going to take them about 3 days ago. But whatever, if making excuses makes you feel better then fine.
You know, you're really terrible at lying. The only way your first attacks could have arrived as quickly as they did was if they were launched while we were still in talks and you know it! Besides, you have a ghost town under siege. :p
I figured my quote was sufficient when I said katiekakes was attacked.
I understand he is now a member.
But like I said I did not recruit him and we do not recruit.

Your reply after katiekakes attack was my alliance is allowed to take anyone that is not pact. I dont think since you are not an ally or pact we have to give you any heads up that we are going to conquer that island for our own members expansion. It is just bad lucky you were all that close to us.
Again, you lie, as usual. My reply was
Phoenix-EID on 2013-02-15 at 15:19 said:
I'm sorry that she was attacked.
Manifest Destiny declined our pact request. Two of your members tried to destroy my alliance. Several of your members have been attacking our members over the last week. While I appreciate your attempt at diplomacy, and have no wish for a war with you, your alliance seems to have decided the issue beforehand.
Should you wish to discuss a pact or NAP, I remain available. Otherwise, I cannot tell my people not to defend themselves, nor to retaliate when attacked. Nor will I.
If you wish diplomacy, please convince your members not to attack us.
Please get your story straight.
You are insane!. Your team attack one of our team without provocation. Our team followed instructions and responded on the attackers. I opened a conversation to find out what the heck, and discovered you were at war with us. Works for us.

Of course when attacked you just bailed, Mr Ghost. Leadership at its best. Enjoy Ocean 34
You have your story backwards. Your alliance attacked first. And don't be mad that I ghosted...be mad when you see what I did with the academy. hehehehehe

DeletedUser

You should re-read the forum rules. You are not allowed to use inappropriate language, and even masking is not allowed. Although this does show the character and quality of the type of player Manifest Destiny recruits.You know, you're really terrible at lying. The only way your first attacks could have arrived as quickly as they did was if they were launched while we were still in talks and you know it! Besides, you have a ghost town under siege. :pAgain, you lie, as usual. My reply was Please get your story straight.You have your story backwards. Your alliance attacked first. And don't be mad that I ghosted...be mad when you see what I did with the academy. hehehehehe

rofl... It is a game. But yes you did tell me that if not pacted your members had free reign. I will say with your positioning that it was inevitable for manifest destiny as we are expanding to take your cities for our own growth. Bad positioning and preparedness on your part.

DeletedUser

I kind of want to fan the flame. Just because it makes for good news. Which spikes the interest. But Phoenix it is nothing personal, and you are making it very personal. Just bide your time and grow then come get some. Since you like quotes so much.

Ash: Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures

Arthur: Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?
Ash: Nope. Just me baby... Just me.

Ash: That's it, go ahead and run. Run home and cry to mama!

Ash: [voiceover] Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I *am* king.
[Ash grabs girl close]
Ash: Hail to the king, baby.
[Ash kisses the girl]

DeletedUser

Wow rampage, you can't even use the quote button correctly. How very surprising.
That said, when you quote someone, or something, it's common courtesy to supply the proper credit for the quote. Hmm...you failed in that too.

I love the way you chopped up my responses like that. I shows just how good you are at cutting out the things you don't want to remember correctly.

OH, and just so you can quit crying, I used all those quotes so that my responses would be in context. Something you seem to have failed to understand.

So, tell me...what does it feel like to be such a noob at gaming?

DeletedUser2281

Means a lot coming from an alliance leader that got his city taken over, ghosted, AND destroyed the Academy in a final childish act. ;-)

DeletedUser

wrong order there.
I destroyed the academy, then ghosted.
And I challenge you to show me anywhere that says I was taken over.

Besides, you've already shown your character. What you say doesn't really matter.

DeletedUser1094

LOL! So you ghosted so you could say that you were never "taken over". It's like a team forfeiting and saying they never lost a game

DeletedUser2111

No suprise people are running there mouths i give Credit to Manifest for kepping there words on taking over the island coming in Loss of my city and 2 of my Alliance mates Ghosting not wanting to deal with this petty war. No offence attended to you or your alliance Phoenix. This whole trash talking over forums is petty. Pm your self im tired of it, After the whole EVERYONE GAIN UP ON PETRIKA, thing in the epsilion forum people are just trash talking not keeping there word.

DeletedUser

Wow rampage, you can't even use the quote button correctly. How very surprising.
That said, when you quote someone, or something, it's common courtesy to supply the proper credit for the quote. Hmm...you failed in that too.

I love the way you chopped up my responses like that. I shows just how good you are at cutting out the things you don't want to remember correctly.

OH, and just so you can quit crying, I used all those quotes so that my responses would be in context. Something you seem to have failed to understand.

Sorry phoenix was busy winning! My quotes must be awful to your eyes! Anyways under your recruitment tab. I posted prepare to die before we started taking your cities. The date is even there. Enjoy whining and I will enjoy winning.

DeletedUser

Sorry...been in the hospital for a few weeks. I'll be back on sometime this week.

killroy, sorry to see you go. But really, when you see "P&P" at the beginning of a topic, what do you expect to read?

Rampage, that is my main complaint against you. You put posts that should properly be placed here in a topic you weren't even invited to post in. If you were any kind of honorable person, you would immediately go and delete those posts. But, since we all know you have no honor, I expect you'll put some snide comment here instead and leave those posts to gloat on.

DeletedUser

Sorry...been in the hospital for a few weeks. I'll be back on sometime this week.

killroy, sorry to see you go. But really, when you see "P&P" at the beginning of a topic, what do you expect to read?

Rampage, that is my main complaint against you. You put posts that should properly be placed here in a topic you weren't even invited to post in. If you were any kind of honorable person, you would immediately go and delete those posts. But, since we all know you have no honor, I expect you'll put some snide comment here instead and leave those posts to gloat on.

I hope everything is ok. What does P&P stand for?