Outdated Wiki Pages: Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this section about premiums needs to be updated with the insta-pay feature as it currently mentions the halving feature

DeletedUser

some places like here have commas where i think there should be a decimal point

DeletedUser12822

A British guy on my in-game forums uses commas all the time instead of periods or apostrophes

DeletedUser

the research page here says you have a max of 120 research points per city but it should say 144

DeletedUser

a few things need to be updated on the FAQs here research points from 120 to 144 and transport ship cap from 20 to 26

DeletedUser836

a few things need to be updated on the FAQs here research points from 120 to 144 and transport ship cap from 20 to 26

Updated both of those. I will get back to you about the building pages on Monday. Premium is being worked on right now. Are there any other pages?

DeletedUser

there is a lot of info in the guides and it would take a long time to sift through these

here the hydras stats need to be updated
A:1310 D:1400 AA/F:26.2 AD/F:28 A/D:0.9

here
it says that only walls can be destroyed by an attacker

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser836

there is a lot of info in the guides and it would take a long time to sift through these

here the hydras stats need to be updated
A:1310 D:1400 AA/F:26.2 AD/F:28 A/D:0.9

here
it says that only walls can be destroyed by an attacker

Updated both.

DeletedUser836

The purpose of this is to keep the main thread cleaned up.

DeletedUser

here it says you build the wall before the temple
and Catapult speed needs to be updated to 2
and the ratios need to be updated (sword/arch/hop) is 1:1:2

DeletedUser836

If anyone else spots an outdated page, please post it below. Do not report awards, world information, and/or premium as those are all being worked on.

DeletedUser

Democritus is no longer an exclusive hero. Its still listed that you get him from the cauldron. This has changed and now everyone can get him with blue wisdom coins.

DeletedUser836

Democritus is no longer an exclusive hero. Its still listed that you get him from the cauldron. This has changed and now everyone can get him with blue wisdom coins.

I will add that to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.