OUR french-belgian team

DeletedUser

OUR french-belgian team

image.php

Hi U.S. :)
We'r a team of french and belgium players.
We'r here as tourists to get our bearings, vote on which server we will go, familiar with grepolis US because it's possible that we vote to begin seriously an US server.
If this is the case, remember our alliance name, we are not the best of the best French and Belgian players, can't claim to be the best team, but sends heavy in offensive

Alliance concept :
-Real democraty
-High Council elected after postulations and votes
-Developed exchange information, tips, video tutorials ...
-Pointed organization

Recruitement : off
Wars : many and glorious

DeletedUser3272

bonjoure guys i speak very little french but i am in my second year. good luck and watch your backs

DeletedUser271

Another French here :eek: It had been a long time since I didn't see another French...

DeletedUser

Hi :)

I hope one day we will really play on an US server.
Who was the previously french team you heard ?

it is a pity that we ca't see its french rewards in an us server on profile
238925Sanstitre.jpg

I am far from being in the best ^^ someone gets 1 million attack points in one day ^^
Other won several times the 7 Wonders ...
... ^^

DeletedUser271

Hi :)

I hope one day we will really play on an US server.
Who was the previously french team you heard ?
The last time I saw a French alliance, it was on Beta... An epic fail, they've had to merge after a week :D

I am far from being in the best ^^ someone gets 1 million attack points in one day ^^
Florian799 *-*
Other won several times the 7 Wonders ...
... ^^
OMG wut ? Who's this ? :confused:

DeletedUser

Kyllmen said:
The last time I saw a French alliance, it was on Beta... An epic fail, they've had to merge after a week

if he's the player that i think, he's with us ;-)

Florian799 *-*

i see florian is famous :D

DeletedUser

I think to lynchius. he said me lynchius wasn't his username, but, he don't remember to it.
so, I can't say if he's nicotus :x

edit: Finally, nicotus wasn't his username...

DeletedUser271

I think to lynchius. he said me lynchius wasn't his username, but, he don't remember to it.
so, I can't say if he's nicotus :x

edit: Finally, nicotus wasn't his username...

Lynchius played on Beta with his real username, I can even remember he talked to me because I was French :)

DeletedUser2039

I would appreciate any further discussion in this thread be kept on topic. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Hello everybody!:)
I am NATHATIS (native BETA-FR) we come here to warm little and apres to go to do up in FR:p but we shall stay for you all the same!:p
Sorry for my errors (I use a translator :( )

DeletedUser

Lets not turn this into a spamfest please. Stay on topic. Thread cleaned up.

DeletedUser

The froggies have awake the CoMa, props!

French from Montreal here, nice to meet you guys :)
Our alliance has decided to go on a server with speed and ressources enhanced three times, old conquete system, and french server. So we are going to leave your Kappa world I guess.
I hope that a similar world will be out sooner in us, it will make us play with you perhaps.