Oropos Pre-World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12822

I've never heard of a world before where "a limited number of spots are available." Does anyone know how this applies to the new world?

DeletedUser9073

revolt is the worst plus 35 member alliance cap lol good luck with this world. The only thing good is the speed.

DeletedUser

I've never heard of a world before where "a limited number of spots are available." Does anyone know how this applies to the new world?

All worlds have a limited number of spots. That limit decreases the faster the world gets. Since the cap is quite high for a speed 3 world we typically don't announce it. The cap decreases significantly for a speed 4. Additionally, since the world is released during a holiday week, and it has the new Battle Point Village feature it is quite possible that the world will fill up faster than normal.

DeletedUser14839

So I'm 13 minutes into november 22 by the server time (new york) and I cant see Oropos on the world menu. help, please?

DeletedUser3363

Waiting for this world to open whats the deal.. Nov 23 @ 00:00:00??

DeletedUser

Does anybody now exactly what the server time is, looking forward to joining this world as soon as it opens. I live in UTC 06:00

DeletedUser15336

Does anybody now exactly what the server time is, looking forward to joining this world as soon as it opens. I live in UTC 06:00
Nope... It's like waiting on Santa Claus. Nobody knows when he's coming.

DeletedUser12680

I believe the core of Serial Killers will be joining :O

DeletedUser15334

I agree I wish they would give us an indication of when the word will be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.