Oropos Pre-World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7492

I will play this world, I am available as a recruit. I require Chicken

DeletedUser15317

Also looking for a team. I'm new though, but I think I can learn fast.

DeletedUser10532

Honey Badgers:
All vets and all from the original HB crew.
So far 20 +/- depending on world make up.
We are NOT an MRA.

DeletedUser15320

I am anxious to start this world.

009398d85a0f44538eb52d70c1abfe5d.png

DeletedUser

Difficult choice, I really hesitate.. For those who don't know me, I have led AngryBaguette In Coming. I have already won 4 wonders, one as diplmat, one as founder, onse as simple player one as leader. As you can imagine, I'm french, 15 years old (that's not a problem for me). I think I will see if I can organize a crew around me. Add me on Skype, I'll be glad to discuss with you.

IG: Dame Dolla

Dame

DeletedUser15299

If the world setting are good, I will be here....interested in aggressive premade. No MRA's. I am currently #6 ABP on world 56. Been playing since this game first came out in 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15272

When does it open?Like, at exactly 12:00 at the beginning o November 22, or later.

DeletedUser11826

I'll be there with Beer's Revival - small group of people who played together in Farsala and Helorus. If anyone needs a home with experienced players, feel free to ask!

DeletedUser15332

With these settings the world should be called Bloodbath at the House of Death. Looking forward to it.

DeletedUser10532

Only thing missing will be motors on the boats and machine guns for the troops in their Avatars.

Status
Not open for further replies.