Order of Spartan Heroes

DeletedUser2485

we are a vet group joining from delta if anybody wants to join just pm me and we are going to dominate this world together

DeletedUser2569

Look around in this forum and you will find the answer ;)

And good luck with this world ^^

DeletedUser2039

A TON of premades being planned that will probably never happen. I feel like this is just another one. I can't wait to see what alliance all the vets flock to because I don't even think they know:D If it were me, I would have went with Virus, but not I have no idea. Purples alliance seems good too...

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
A TON of premades being planned that will probably never happen. I feel like this is just another one. I can't wait to see what alliance all the vets flock to because I don't even think they know:D If it were me, I would have went with Virus, but not I have no idea. Purples alliance seems good too...

lol im making a new one but king leo as my co-founder, grepo vets only if your interested bud, were thinking of a new name or might keep ViRuS

DeletedUser2039

lol im making a new one but king leo as my co-founder, grepo vets only if your interested bud, were thinking of a new name or might keep ViRuS
Keep it as ViRuS!! Loved it from the start for no apparent reason hahaha

DeletedUser2569

Well we thought of eXile as the new name... It's that or ViRus :)

DeletedUser

I like virus, I've seen exile or exiled so many times before.

DeletedUser2569

Both me and Sgt. think eXile is best ;)
So i guess we'll go with that.
ViRus is also very common name for MMO's like this...

DeletedUser

Go with OriGinaL NaMe since you guys like capitalizing letters so much. :p

DeletedUser2569

That's mainly Sgt;)
I'm normally into more original names... With a kinda childish theme xD
Thats how GrepoHugs and Smash Bros came into my mind :p