Open Letter

DeletedUser2281

Not the original one. The original one jumped into Fuma Hanzo's account after he quit, because he was a better player than him. Then he also quit and another not as good as Fuma Hanzo took over it again, and it's been handed around the lesser TEE players ever since, all doing equally little with a good players legacy.

First of all, the original Fuma was far better than his replacement (original DM). Second of all, the second Fuma account taker was even better than the first replacement. Third of all, the current replacement is better than the original Fuma. I know this because I was an original TEE member and have played with EACH Fuma since the beginning. These are little things I like to call "facts" ;)

Founded? lol your funny jlo. Maybe if you didn't run at first you would have seen that there was quite a few TEE members taking eMo cities. Is that not why you guys cried to the rest of the world to intervine. And by my reading sounds like you are doing again.
Plus, most of those cities up in 53 were colonized by you guys after countless fails on a TEE city. You can ask any former TEE member that you now have in your alliance. And they will also probably say turncoats and inactives killed TEE not eMo.
Don't get me wrong though. getting the world to band together against TEE was remarkable. I never thought that it could be done and yet I stand corrected now. But do not lie to the good people in grep that you guys are these hardcore players that destroyed the alliance that was manhandling the world from word go.

I agree 100% with this. Not because I am former TEE, but because I know it to be the truth. On a side note: been a while Dishonored! Hope all is well for you.

DeletedUser

Founded? lol your funny jlo. Maybe if you didn't run at first you would have seen that there was quite a few TEE members taking eMo cities. Is that not why you guys cried to the rest of the world to intervine. And by my reading sounds like you are doing again.
Plus, most of those cities up in 53 were colonized by you guys after countless fails on a TEE city. You can ask any former TEE member that you now have in your alliance. And they will also probably say turncoats and inactives killed TEE not eMo.
Don't get me wrong though. getting the world to band together against TEE was remarkable. I never thought that it could be done and yet I stand corrected now. But do not lie to the good people in grep that you guys are these hardcore players that destroyed the alliance that was manhandling the world from word go.

first let me say yes u have been manhandled since the word go. now that we cleared that up. i left due to rl issues and was not gone but for 3 months. i still had my account and would login and see all these little 1k tee cities so try again.

and im confused as to who we are asking for help LOL as far as i can see we are way positive against ANY zeta alliance out there. once again all you have to do is look at the stats my young padawan leaner.

DeletedUser

And I have no idea who was the original DM, but the lil guy you guys got played one back when he jumped...

I don't understand this sentence, sorry. It's not me being difficult or funny, it's just that it doesn't make any sense.

Fyre said:
First of all, the original Fuma was far better than his replacement (original DM). Second of all, the second Fuma account taker was even better than the first replacement. Third of all, the current replacement is better than the original Fuma. I know this because I was an original TEE member and have played with EACH Fuma since the beginning. These are little things I like to call "facts"

Thanks for clearing that up, I lost track with all the account swapping.

Firstly, and this is fact as I was there in the negotiations whereas you were not. It was actually Echelon asking the rest of the server to band together. It was actually something that TEE's profile begged all alliances to do... which I would love to show you but they aren't around anymore. Secondly we (Sedition) didn't recruit any TEE members until the alliance was well and truly dead in its core, and the mass suicide had already taken place.... and thirdly you can ask any TEE member that came to us afterwards if they are happier within our alliance or not... which really is the important aspect of enjoying this game.

Man its getting hot in here, things are getting real heated :) thisisgrepolis

Which is why I started the thread lol. Was dead in the forum... Just trying to inject some life back in.

I will leave you with this.. every single drop of BP Colin5678909 has as top 10 fighter was earned by me. And I sincerely hope you are coming back eljames. I want to see this sniping prowess of yours first hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2568

So this thread makes me feel like we got a dysfunctional family in Zeta...

First off Colin and Eljames bicker like an old married couple, with their loud mouth son Jlo screaming for attention from his parents every once in a while.

You have matt8mo who is the old lady watching from across the street and Dishonored who is the kid that lives on the street that no one likes.

Fyre is the annoying red headed step child that we all like to pick on...
Orion is the big fat kid in the family as he continously gets larger and larger(if you would stop eating the cake Jlo is feeding you, then you wouldn't be getting so big.
Mordred is our Pet Turtle, and Fuma is our instigator.

I guess that leaves me as the grandpa of the bunch who enjoys telling you about my stories where I walked up hill in the snow both ways to school when I was younger.

Zeta... what a great family. If you felt I left someone out, feel free to add a description here.

DeletedUser

LMAO!!! I like all the hatred toward me Trav. I was always the kid that loved that type of affection. I guess I was a little on the weird side when it came to the matter.

Whats up Fyre? I have been good. Hope all is well with you.

jlo, I will let you live in whatever fantasy you want to live in. Ok little buddy?lol You obviously did not know how to use all the the grepo tools back when TEE was around. You would have been more educated then you are now.

Colin, first off I wasn't talking to you. And I can see that you like putting words into peoples mouth. I never said you tried recruiting members of TEE. The alliance fell. Turncoats mean people who jump ship. And they jumped to Echelon first.

Secondly, Yes I remember what TEE's homepage said. I was in the alliance.Want to know what it said before it turned into Vengeance? "Hi!". And if I go by what you say and not the others that I talk to in your alliance and echelon at the time. Which was eMo came crying which is why airin struck the deal. Plus the 2C players were getting bored. Then I will give credit where credit is do and give it to Howesmr. Seeing as you are saying that you do not have an original thought in your head to come up with the plan yourselves. But if you truly want to get technical on the matter it was Kaana. I remember getting a pm from them when I was in Marvel Universe saying everyone should raise up against TEE.

I think it is funny though. This all started because your buddy jlo was flipping gums about me in omega. When I confronted he turned around and brought it to the zeta externals. So I guess to all the former TEE members now in Sedition (Your still eMo!Haha). These are the players who you side with and are so called "happier" with? Players that all they do is turn things personal. Even after a player quit they still go about popping off with the mouth about them. Which was said by countless other TEE players from past to the ones that were there right before the fall. Then I guess you have made a serious error in your judgement. But I still wish you guys the best. And given the opportunity, I would still team with any of you in any other world.

Now I will not be on for a while. So just remember that before you reply with how wrong I am or tell me another one of your fairytales. When I get back to playing. I will flag you guys down and then you can tell me.lol I wish you all the best and may the best win. Well of course best under TEE.lol j/p

Still and forever loyal to TEE,
Dishonored

DeletedUser

i never turned anything personal lol its a game trash talk is to be expected. if you dont agree then you never played organized sports growing up hence would explain everything

DeletedUser2568

Wow your name should be 'distorted' not 'dishonoured' lol

Wow even the mom of the dysfunctional Zeta family is picking on the hated kid on the block.

i never turned anything personal lol its a game trash talk is to be expected. if you dont agree then you never played organized sports growing up hence would explain everything

I expected the screaming son to use all CAPS.

Trash Talk, Banter between enemies is all good in my opinion as long as it doesn't cross a line. No hate towards you Dishonored, was more just using the fact that you and Jlo like to go at in the forums and you fit a good spot in our dysfunctional family.

DeletedUser

My hat goes off to eljames quadruple snipe yesterday. Kudos.

Wow even the mom of the dysfunctional Zeta family is picking on the hated kid on the block.

Nope I certainly didn't give birth to him, and I don't remember signing any adoption papers... perhaps I was coerced by a Svengali father-in-law?

DeletedUser4964

LOL Trav, I love the Zeta family!!!! :)

And thanks Colin, a good GREPO battle, pulled it with a bit of luck, but you know it wouldn't have looked as good if it wouldn't have been one of the most complex/elaborate assaults I've faced... Good job to you guys, great team effort & coordination... Im still a couple decades out of pulling one of those :p...

PD: JUAN MATA!!!!!! :) :)

DeletedUser8543

Well well well

hmm...
I really wanted to post here. but I deleted it. enjoy your days everyone!

P.S. I'm not one for smack talk. Let your CS's do the talking.

DeletedUser8543

Fortunately for you Trav, I am not even close to you and I really don't like feeding people BP....seems that people don't like feeding me BP either because I dont get CS's on me anymore. I remember a time when Ownage Resurrected wanted to squash Total Destruction(after TD merged into TEE) and they did a pretty good job...making Testicleus and Youout quit...but Norx seemed to have benefited from it the most in the end.

I'd also like to mention that Trav once told me he lands 9/10 CS's. If this is true, then shame on whoever was getting CS'd. People, it's grepolis, sniping and defending are things here. Even trying to break sieges or taking his cities while he has exhausted all of his troops at a city is smart. sheesh.
Forgot to mention that TR is still around.... 9 months after all of the "good" players left TD for TEE(Gumbo, Packersfan, etc etc)