Onslaught

DeletedUser

forum.jpg

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to look here. Just wanted to put the word out that we are currently looking for some members...:)

LOCATION : SE / Ocean 76, we're looking for people who are in these waters

RECRUITING : we try to keep it plain and simple, anyone wishing to join must have a minimum of 1500 points, reside in ocean 76 (for now we'll expand later) and must be an aggressive tiger, RAWR, OKay kidding about the tiger part but we do want you to be an aggressive player, HOWEVER if you ARE an aggressive tiger then that's Guuuuuureat...see what I did there? That's all you need in order to join, not so bad huh?

(Please Note - Onslaught is not a safe haven, if you DO join please don't expect support right off the bat. Don't come here thinking we'll bail you out of trouble)

If you are interested in joining then shoot NaughtyPawz or Rokan a little something something in their messages (in-game).

As for Diplomatic Affairs please see NaughtyPawz.

Do not send blind pact invites because those will quickly be ignored. We're not saying a pact is possible but just don't send blind ones. But hypothetically speaking if we WERE to accept a pact/nap please believe that we will honor them. Scout's Honor (tee hee) but seriously we will be true to our word.

And there you have it, we are Onslaught, join now and get a free tee-shirt, haha but really join now! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Looks Interesting however it may be to late in the game.

DeletedUser

Yes, sadly we had a bit of a late start, but all is good, we'll try and catch up with what we have.

Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Maybe if you are just starting you can start on Upsilon which comes out very soon

DeletedUser

That is a rather good idea, but judging by the points in this world it won't take too long to catch up, just means harder work in finding people who've hadn't found an alliance yet lol.

DeletedUser

Once Upsilon opens up, a lot of Guest players will join in and a lot of new people will join as well, stick with this world.

DeletedUser

they are in O-76, so they have time to grow. My alliance "KIT" in XI started in O-76, we had a strong run there.

DeletedUser

How I see it is we'll have time to grow and slowly make our way to the front lines where all the fun is :p

So please don't have too much fun without us lol

DeletedUser7054

Onslaught Is now called 'The Killer Indian Tribe'. We are looking for active players to join us message NaughtyPawz or myself if you are interested.