On behalf of Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Niko is your purpose in these forums to troll?

You kids throw around the term 'troll' too loosely these days. Back in my day, sarcastic a-holes were their own demographic. They weren't grouped with such bottom-feeders, they were a 1/4 step above them. When you insulted someone's intelligence back then, you had the common decency to have it regarded as a medium of artistic expression. And anytime you walked somewhere, it was uphill.

DeletedUser6239

And what is everyone's purpose in these forums? Just thought I might get to have some intelligent discussion amongst the group and maybe offer some of my own enlightenment. Why I am where I am and not with the likes of TR or anyone else. I have the experience and the knowledge to have been with whom ever I had wished, including TR as time had progressed. But that would make for a boring game and personally I like helping out those who were less experienced and wanted a chance to play the game. I don't know about anybody else but I am looking forward to the battles ahead and the battlefield is where names can be made. I just hope you actually join the fight mr godsword, let's see how good you really are and if you are worthy of being TR. I know there are good players there and a few I respect from past history but they earned it. So from time to time you might see me trolling these forums but in good taste and good humor.

DeletedUser

And what is everyone's purpose in these forums? Just thought I might get to have some intelligent discussion amongst the group and maybe offer some of my own enlightenment. Why I am where I am and not with the likes of TR or anyone else. I have the experience and the knowledge to have been with whom ever I had wished, including TR as time had progressed. But that would make for a boring game and personally I like helping out those who were less experienced and wanted a chance to play the game. I don't know about anybody else but I am looking forward to the battles ahead and the battlefield is where names can be made. I just hope you actually join the fight mr godsword, let's see how good you really are and if you are worthy of being TR. I know there are good players there and a few I respect from past history but they earned it. So from time to time you might see me trolling these forums but in good taste and good humor.

Is this a joke? We would not have accepted scrubs like you in TR but go ahead and keep on thinking that you could have gone wherever you wanted to. Instead, all your members are begging us to join TR behind all your backs and to be quite honest it's getting pretty annoying so if you could tell them to stop, that'd be great. We've even had some of your members make new accounts and talk to us in a third person perspective to get their real accounts joined into TR. Pretty funny stuff actually.

DeletedUser6239

Not a joke, a fact but remember we weren't always considered enemies and I have my connections as well and could have been if things had gone different. Plus, I wasn't seeking to join since I wasn't in TR main territory I never seen it logical to do so and never thought once to do so. If you want me to tell them to stop I guess you need to let me know who I need to tell and if you are going to tell stories at least make it believable. If for one they think they needed to make a second account just so they could talk to TR about getting their main accounts into TR then they would have no idea that they need to claim both accounts and therefore get themselves banned. No one is banned here. What I find funny though is the 2 here being the most infantile are 2 that I have never seen in the fight. Where are you hiding and won't you come out to play?

DeletedUser298

I just hope you actually join the fight mr godsword, let's see how good you really are and if you are worthy of being TR.

I only have a few core cities, most are front lines or right next to it. If you would like to attack me, be my guest. I rarely get attacked and would love your bp.

P.S if you want to take a city attack me between 12:00am and 7:am as I will most likely be sleeping then.

DeletedUser

I'm confused. How does 50 pounds not equal 50 pounds? Here, I will prove it mathematically:

50 sub"feathers" - 50 sub"rocks" = 0

50 sub"feathers" = 50 sub"rocks" <<< (just add 50 sub"rocks" to both sides)

QED

DeletedUser6239

LOL! As it is written General you are correct and maybe more surprised to find out how many actually get this wrong. Sometimes it is good to think a bit but sometimes it causes brain damage.

DeletedUser

Depends of the state of said subject. For example, frozen food weighs less when thawed

Ah, but did he say "frozen" rocks or "frozen" feathers? Nope!!! So therefore, we come back to 1-1=0 or in other words 1 sub"frozen" - 1 sub"frozen" still = 0, even if that is 0 sub"frozen" as well!

DeletedUser257

They both weigh the same. The question is what sizes the bags are. The one with the feathers is bigger than the one with the rocks because the rocks are denser. On the subject of thawed food vs frozen, they both weigh the same but again, the densities are different so you would need a different amount (and a different sized bag) to hold 50 pounds of thawed food vs 50 pounds of frozen food.

DeletedUser

Ah, but it does not matter how heavy the bag is because that is not included in the weight. Let me do some more math:

(50 sub"rocks" + 12 sub"bag") - 12 sub"bag" = (50 sub"feathers" + 26 sub"bag") - 26 sub"bag"
50 sub"rocks" + 0 = 50 sub"feathers" + 0
50 sub"rocks" = 50 sub"feathers"

HA! I win, discussion closed!

Sen OUT!

DeletedUser257

It's funny how this thread is discussing something way OT and Daed hasn't come to stop it yet. :D

Anyway, I don't understand your equation. I will stick to what I said.

DeletedUser

What I said was, you only count the weight of the FEATHERS and ROCKS, NOT the weight of the bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok? :p

DeletedUser

Not a joke, a fact but remember we weren't always considered enemies and I have my connections as well and could have been if things had gone different. Plus, I wasn't seeking to join since I wasn't in TR main territory I never seen it logical to do so and never thought once to do so. If you want me to tell them to stop I guess you need to let me know who I need to tell and if you are going to tell stories at least make it believable. If for one they think they needed to make a second account just so they could talk to TR about getting their main accounts into TR then they would have no idea that they need to claim both accounts and therefore get themselves banned. No one is banned here. What I find funny though is the 2 here being the most infantile are 2 that I have never seen in the fight. Where are you hiding and won't you come out to play?

If you would read my profile, you'd know I was beating up on The Worst/Exit (until he went on VM), TRT and all the "alliances" to the east, wouldn't waste my time with Brotherworst or JL as that's an fight anyways. But if you want to see me in battle, come on over please!!

DeletedUser

and about the 2nd account guys, how about you ask "the ace" in the worst about that one. Sorry, I guess it was just from an alliance your packed with, not your own alliance on that one.

DeletedUser257

What I said was, you only count the weight of the FEATHERS and ROCKS, NOT the weight of the bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok? :p
It's the size of the bags. Not the weight. The weight of the bags are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.