On behalf of Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6239

Hello everyone! I know for myself I am eager to be here, have fun and laugh as much as possible. Sincerely, G.O.V.

DeletedUser

Just one question: why "on behalf of brotherhood"? Is that your alliance? Brotherhood?

DeletedUser

Ok. Thanks. Now that I think about it, it was a pretty stupid question on my part. :p

DeletedUser298

Goodbye on behalf of The Reckoning and The Sin.dicate

DeletedUser

hehehe watch out for Mr G he's a coming for ya i just try to be nice even though i hate your leader

DeletedUser

Brotherhood is seriously a joke and a waste of space in theta. Please check out Hyperbola.

DeletedUser

Brotherhood is seriously a joke and a waste of space in theta. Please check out Hyperbola.

We do enjoy jokes and have a personal vendetta against effective use of space...apt observation.
Just for the record, we also enjoy tight leather pants, the American flag and golf.

DeletedUser

I think I recall performing read at one point in my life. Does it require extraneous physical activity?

DeletedUser6239

I have a question. Which is heavier, a 50 pound bag of rocks or a 50 pound bag of feathers? Answers please

DeletedUser

You couldn't possibly know the answer without first knowing the type of rock and the species of the bird. Would a 50lb bag of basalt weigh the same as a 50lb bag of marble? Would a 50lb bag of black duck feathers weigh the same as a 50lb bag of goose feathers? Rhetorical questions of course, as we all know the answer to be no.

Let me ask you this. Are you planning on dropping these bags out of a three story window of a building located within a vaccume? If so, which do you hypothesize would hit the ground sooner? I would argue the rocks would, as the feathers would likely just fly away.

DeletedUser

Yes but when you do it it's funny :) When Niko does it it is friggin annoying >.<

DeletedUser

Um... a 50 pound bag of rocks weighs the SAME as a 50 pound bag of feathers... because they are both 50 pounds! *GASP!*

Status
Not open for further replies.