Omicron down 8/22 - so what gives

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1111

I wont moan and complain...
I will just point out that these issues do not occur on the EN worlds
So what gives?
I am sure you are trying to fix these - and we appreciate your efforts
But have you all heard of a newfangled concept called redundency ... or preventative maintenance.
Would it help you get the funding and staffing you need to run a relaible server - if several of us wrote INNO Hamburg and asked nicely for someone to come to the USA and show you how they do it over there.
I have a son in Hamburg - he speaks German too. He can physically walk into the hamburg office and make an appeal for you.

Meanwhile - how can I time attacks or support, or play this game at all - if at any given second the game might go down again for the second or was that fouth... no it would be the fifith time this week??? so many times I have lost track in fact.

Grepolis is a great game - we pay our premiuns - do your part.

DeletedUser

They've been having problems with it. It seems that they have the ability to reboot the server, but haven't been able to fix the core of the issue though one would certainly hope that they'd be working on it. Server Xi isn't having the same issues, it's just the communication between their own servers that's the issue, with a likely coding issue at the root.

It's a good game and a great server so I'm looking forward to it working smoothly without incident. I'm trusting it starts today. :)

DeletedUser5074

There it goes again! Twice in one day...don't know why this world is so bad, never had any problems in other servers I've played in...

DeletedUser5181

LMAO

I should have had a colony ship pull into port a few minutes ago. Wonder what happened to it?

Sigh...

DeletedUser5181

It was mine. There might have been unforeseen complications, which is why I was watching it carefully. lol

Does time continue on in the game when the server is down, or is it suspended until it's back up?

DeletedUser5074

Lol then you're in luck. Nothing stops, so you should be good to go

DeletedUser525

Yep yet again down and after i have sent resources to one of my cities that will max out my warehouse, which is bull cause i will lose that extra resource, bet get no compo for that

DeletedUser

Man all this happening on my b-day unfortunate, anyway the Grepo team should be hard at work on this and if it is back up excuse my ranting since i do't play on that particular world

DeletedUser

It's down once again!!! please reboot and fix it. lol Poor techies

DeletedUser

Somebody go feed the hamsters. They've fallen off of their wheels again.

DeletedUser

We are aware of the issues and we are trying to fix them. Please do not create any more forum threads about it.

Kind regards,

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.