Omicron down 8/19 for everyone else? /bad gateway 502 error Yet again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen anything to let you know that they are on this server being down? Though they probably are, it'd be great to have it announced so people would know.

DeletedUser

Found out within minutes of it going down and have been working on nothing else since. It will be back shortly.

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen anything to let you know that they are on this server being down? Though they probably are, it'd be great to have it announced so people would know.

yea cause i was just dropping a deuce on the JKA alliance. sucks.. what happens to attacks? are they cancelled.. or do timers stop.. or what?

DeletedUser

Same for me why is it that when you are always on a roll or trying to complete something that they have to do stuff like that?

DeletedUser5074

yea cause i was just dropping a deuce on the JKA alliance. sucks.. what happens to attacks? are they cancelled.. or do timers stop.. or what?

The timers do not stop. We just had downtime a couple of days ago, where there were multiple CS attempts on one player. Never stopped, nothing delayed, kept going and all CS's landed. Poor guy. Everything goes on regularly, you just can't do anything about it.

DeletedUser

wow.. they need to work on that. works in my favor this time, but def isnt fair.

DeletedUser

Tell me about it lol but at least there is a good side to it no one can attack your city till the servers are back online

DeletedUser5074

Poor guy lost 4 cities that night. All 10k cities too, he dropped from 50k all the way down to 10k in points. Tried all we could to help but when he logged back in, the 4 CS's all landed with tons of support because he couldn't snipe. Couldn't help because that would be a waste of light ships too. Easy to figure out that he was not a happy camper.

DeletedUser4879

We are currently aware that certain worlds are currently down, including Omicron. Hopefully they will be back up shortly! We appreciate your patience.

DeletedUser

Poor guy lost 4 cities that night. All 10k cities too, he dropped from 50k all the way down to 10k in points. Tried all we could to help but when he logged back in, the 4 CS's all landed with tons of support because he couldn't snipe. Couldn't help because that would be a waste of light ships too. Easy to figure out that he was not a happy camper.
Man that's a shame!

DeletedUser

Thanks for being on top of it. It's back up right now! It's not finished yet so it's not fixed. Just in case you aren't playing the domain. They're probably working frantically while it's glitching.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6380

This is starting to remind me of warrior world zz3 test world! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.