Omega war gossip

DeletedUser

The closest thing we ever had to an attack on our cities from DN was Stogus and Hoseo sending attacks and recalling them when they came to their senses.

Hell they didn't even try to bust any of our sieges...knowingly LOL. That was priceless. Thanks for being a sport GrepoVixen

Me? Attack? No, I just sent it against you so it would free a bit of my population, that's all

DeletedUser3819

Me? Attack? No, I just sent it against you so it would free a bit of my population, that's all

Dude don't even try to front, you recalled it after about a minute and a half.

Side note Riders of Rohan messaged me a minute ago hand said they'd "hand over their cities in our ocean, they are leaving Omega" LOL what a bunch of cowards. "Hand over" no thanks we'll just take what we want.

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser7992

So officially we have destroyed 2 alliances in less than a week. The number #2 alliance dreadful nightmares and The Riders of rohan who Lasted less than 24 hours.

DeletedUser

Good job, and there's a spy in your alliance ....good job. Now who are you destroying next?

DeletedUser

Rice? That's a bit racist...
and yes there's a spy...from Silence

DeletedUser

Okay let me make some things clear here: The beginning and Killer Beez needs to survive a while longer and move east closer to my team. Then take out a certain alliance for me (since they pacted everyone under the sun and got to play city builders they're "stronger" than us). After they do that then you guys can continue killing each other. :D

Fair Enough? :)

DeletedUser

lol who is this certain alliance you seem to keep speaking of?

DeletedUser

oooooo he is in the shadow who are near you Paul... Do I see a Paul vs R.H battle in the future?

DeletedUser

I'll lose cuz PAUL is like 2000 points ahead there's no way I can catch up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, we'll see how it works out. I don't like to tell my battle plans. People like to go play telephone :p

DeletedUser

so after a funny fun filled night, apparently fight club sr. is going to pick up what is apparently too heavy for fc jr. to lift alone. managed to get my first cs kill on the server, so that's nice :)

DeletedUser7992

We bolted that dickey guy last night just for fun ! Haha !

DeletedUser

We bolted that dickey guy last night just for fun ! Haha !

rof, they have started up again already, side note... they DID manage to take a city from an inactive member (1 of 4 we booted last night) so kudoes to them!

Last edited by a moderator: