Omega war gossip

DeletedUser7992

So it seems that the nightmares have problems now. They are Fighting the killer bees and the beginning . How will they survive ? I am sure some where two spokes is smiling .. I wonder who else is fighting ?

DeletedUser

Covenant of Steel is coming after us (and Kudos to them for being the first alliance to attack us), because we ran an OP against United Army and wiped them out. COS, didn't like that and started calling me "an Ahole" and "fing lair" and "f you lair". lol

Sweeeettttt

So it was Revelation against everyone minus Horrific in O35. Now it's Revelation Vs Covenant of Steel in O35.

DeletedUser

Covenant of Steel is coming after us (and Kudos to them for being the first alliance to attack us), because we ran an OP against United Army and wiped them out. COS, didn't like that and started calling me "an Ahole" and "fing lair" and "f you lair". lol

Sweeeettttt

So it was Revelation against everyone minus Horrific in O35. Now it's Revelation Vs Covenant of Steel in O35.

The real party is in 54 and 55 ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah no thanks. I joined this world 3 days late because the party you guys are having is one I'm not a fan of so early lol :p

But anyways, once our parties settle, then we'll get ready for real business

DeletedUser7992

Do you here that ?? the whispers of the bed wetters demise ? I hear the leaders have 6k olu and enough ls to break any siege, but they just dont want to break any right now..

DeletedUser

Yea I heard that a few DN players are begging to switch over to The Beginning to no avail...

DeletedUser3819

I hear The Beginning is about to be steamrolled...

Anybody else heard that???

DeletedUser3819

The little general said that on his way back to theta with Davy.

I'm pretty sure that the Dreadful Night Sweats fantastic leader Mr.E said that recently...like right before we started steamrolling their alliance.

I'm pretty sure that's what I heard from one of their many members begging to join The Beginning.

DeletedUser

Well, as it is. It is now my team, Revelation, vs everyone else in O35 :D

Thanks to Waterboyy whom dissolved our informal NAP due to attacks and spies sent by his academy.

This is going to be fun

DeletedUser

HH: As for down in my area, this is how it went down:

We're an aggressive alliance whom attacks everyone. I made this known to all other alliances in our ocean. I provided grace to Covenant of Steel, The Last Rite, and Horrific Nightmares (later Horrific became an informal NAP), as I respected these alliances and their leaders (as I respected that these alliances could go somewhere).

After PT wore off, we ran an OP against United Army. Successful. COS wasn't a fan of that and I was cursed out and my alliance was called a waste and horrible and the leader of COS messaged all of my people to join other alliances. I ignored it. Then an attack was sent from them. Unsuccessful. Thus ending my grace over them, giving them the war they wanted.

We're killing them.

Horrific somehow joined in on that today while I was at work. With an attack and a couple of spies sent out. Still unsure of whom authorized it (as our NAP was still in place). Thus ending the NAP and my grace over them as well.

So now it's us verses everyone. So far, we've had over 100 attacks launched, and only 2 against us lol. Regardless, we're having fun. I look forward to how this plays out.

As for everyone else idk haha

DeletedUser

lol have fun with horrific! Waterboyy will be rimmed in the near future so you shouldn't have to worry about him...

DeletedUser

IO I'ma message you in game about something..

And thanks! I feel bad for all the city builders and new players though.

DeletedUser

lol have fun with horrific! Waterboyy will be rimmed in the near future so you shouldn't have to worry about him...

He is world hoppers..and for waterboyy I suggest better if you stick with your alliance in one world first and make glory, rather than waste your time in lot of server but got rimmed..

DeletedUser7942

Horrific somehow joined in on that today while I was at work. With an attack and a couple of spies sent out. Still unsure of whom authorized it (as our NAP was still in place). Thus ending the NAP and my grace over them as well.
it seems that the fight i predict between your alliance and HN started even faster :))

DeletedUser

Well their leadership through Waterboyy is distant and weak. Their old leader (before become an academy to Dreadful), is weak as well. Many new players and many people who just want to play.

But yeah. Too soon for them though.

DeletedUser7992

They are who thought they were... They even sent us a pact request yesterday . Lol ! Watch out Paul because their only hope is to move by their academy in ocean 35.