Omega Milestones 2.0

DeletedUser

This however ^^

As I'm still just a simple noob.. What in the world does that mean and how do you even check for that? Topped their ocean being #1 ranked in their core ocean?

Our "core ocean" is 54 as we control it just as your alliances core ocean is 35. we control that to the parameters just as we control the global rankings to the parameters :)

DeletedUser

Parameters being the edges of the oceans? Or literally no one there besides you?

DeletedUser

While I do allow occasional double posts in Milestone threads to draw attention to new milestones being reached, please don't abuse it and aim to edit your previous posts.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

Thank you berglemonster. Congrats

Hey guys,

To save me some time, avoid confusion, and help prevent double-posting/cluttering this thread. Please in the future whenever a milestone is achieved, to please post who/what alliance and what milestone was achieved. I will still grepostats confirm though.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3819

Berglemonster 100k total points, 25k total bp, 50k total bp

the beginning 250k abp, 100k dbp, 500k total bp, 100 cities conquered

DeletedUser

"250k Points: *Does anyone know who made this first? I've been away during the weekend*"

Most likely TB. we have held that since the beginning <-- rofl

DeletedUser

I figured that too. I guess I'll put it up. But I'll leave a ? beside it as no one seems to know for sure lol