Olympian History

DeletedUser

6 months to wonders!

What better way to end this server than to try, and breathe life back into the forums? What better point than at the end of a server to make an Olympian history thread?

This thread is for players to state their own personal history inside of world Olympia. It would be nice to read stories of new players and how they managed to survive so far, and how was the learning process of the game, and if they got anything out of this server?

Experienced players speak up as well, if you have anything you would like to say about your time in Olympia it would be interesting to read.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4082

I found out early that Drew H. has harpies. So I left his island. Now he follows me wherever I go.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
History

I guess ill start the show.

The Unsullied
After months of waiting for a world with good settings to open up Olympia was announced. we had already built our core group of players from old worlds and planned on having a pretty competitive group. The Unsullied.

To start the world there were 5 Main Pre-made alliances

Name Changers
Panic Attacks
The Unsullied
Warhammer
Havoc

For the latter two alliances this world did not go so well or last all that long as havoc and warhammer were rimmed about as quickly as the world started. Name Changers and Panic attacks did most of this while we sat back and focused on the smaller alliances in Ocean 45. At some point during these Wars ( not really wars Warhammer and Havoc got slapped around) The pact that would really change the world happened. Panic Attacks and the Unsullied decided to ally. This gave us the ability to focus on clearing the ocean and pushing back name changers.

Over the next few months we began to clear out ocean 45. Wiping out :

Chocobo Knights,Evil Vikings,The Killer Clowns,Vehemence,Toy Boats,Outlaws,THE HAND
iNSANiTY,RUKA,Gods By Nature ,Radioactive,Sinister Empire,Nuke & Ready 4 War.

After all of this we had Ocean 45 completely locked down, Name Changers Retreating to the North and a strong Ally in Panic attacks controlling Ocean 55 to our east. Around this time The Illuminati MRA started gaining some territory around the eastern rim.

With Illuminati causing problems over along with some internal issues Sadly Panic Attacks fell. We gladly took in many from the alliance but a few chose to join the Illuminati group instead. Around a month later Name Changers, at this time going as Collision Course (due to their name being stolen :p), under Heavy attacks started to fall. With most of the alliance in Vm and main players leaving to join stronger alliance's its unlikely we see a comeback from them.

Halfway to WW's time to get things heating up

-Bradonthedestroyer

DeletedUser10729

hmm my history i joined the world with unsullied then didnt feel like playing another world so i quit :D it was a very long week or so. kinda wished i stayed with how quick this world is going

DeletedUser10111

Help start A.S.S. 2 man alliance. lasted only a month or so. had fun sniping CS from several major and minor alliances. Tried to bring attention to the idea of gold trading. ( still think it is a nail in the coffin ) Meet some new friends and had fun. Is that not what it is about? It was good playing with Olympia. Thanks.

DeletedUser9851

Well, well, well. How am I not surprised? Congrats on your successes unsullied. Wish i would've stuck around.

DeletedUser

Here is the other side of Brandonthedestroyer's story: Well long long ago at the start, on the O46 and O56 border, I was recruited into an MRA called the Rat Patrol which was a part of the joke called UAE. After Rat Patrol began to crumble I jumped to another MRA known as the Aussies. After half of the Aussies went inactive, the top eight players in the alliance founded their own alliance called Taipan Legion. This lasted for about a week before we merged into Venomium. After a few weeks leader/founder ProjectVenom decided to join a new Dothraki alliance with the original Venomium members. The eight of us we stranded and facing pressure as Bedlam, Dothraki, and Unsullied began to creep closer. After losing my main cities I was finally able to join Ready 4 War, and subsequently relocated to northern O47. After slowly losing cities in our core for a month or so, the entire top 15 of Ready 4 War defected to Bedlam. This put us in quite the pickle; a bunch of noobs surrounded by three strong, enemy alliances. The Illuminati group (the Society) rescued what was left of Ready 4 War as they placed us in Dragons. I once again relocated, this time to O66 where I am presently. That's my Olympia story

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Here is the other side of Brandonthedestroyer's story: Well long long ago at the start, on the O46 and O56 border, I was recruited into an MRA called the Rat Patrol which was a part of the joke called UAE. After Rat Patrol began to crumble I jumped to another MRA known as the Aussies. After half of the Aussies went inactive, the top eight players in the alliance founded their own alliance called Taipan Legion. This lasted for about a week before we merged into Venomium. After a few weeks leader/founder ProjectVenom decided to join a new Dothraki alliance with the original Venomium members. The eight of us we stranded and facing pressure as Bedlam, Dothraki, and Unsullied began to creep closer. After losing my main cities I was finally able to join Ready 4 War, and subsequently relocated to northern O47. After slowly losing cities in our core for a month or so, the entire top 15 of Ready 4 War defected to Bedlam. This put us in quite the pickle; a bunch of noobs surrounded by three strong, enemy alliances. The Illuminati group (the Society) rescued what was left of Ready 4 War as they placed us in Dragons. I once again relocated, this time to O66 where I am presently. That's my Olympia story

Nice Read, Oddly enough i was actually running doth at the time and worked with ProjectVenom to bring people over. Im not sure why you didnt end up coming over as if i remember correctly it was an open invitation to most of your alliance. I didnt put this in my original entry but when we did let those guys in it Ended up leading to the end of NAP with Sinister Empire and Nuke

Last edited: