Oh, Brother Magazine - Volume 1

DeletedUser

+rep, this was the first post I've read that I actually wanted to keep reading =P

DeletedUser

I would love to say yes =P That was my first go of it in this game and I got overwhelmed by someone with support. I had little help and made a lot of mistakes, not really knowing how to play yet. I decided to read through the forums and picked up a lot of helpful insight from experienced players and feel I have a much better grasp of what to do now. I would have been better off doing that in the first place, but 20/20 hindsight. So I'm just going to continue to learn from my mistakes and try to get better =)

DeletedUser

I would love to say yes =P That was my first go of it in this game and I got overwhelmed by someone with support. I had little help and made a lot of mistakes, not really knowing how to play yet. I decided to read through the forums and picked up a lot of helpful insight from experienced players and feel I have a much better grasp of what to do now. I would have been better off doing that in the first place, but 20/20 hindsight. So I'm just going to continue to learn from my mistakes and try to get better =)

This has to be the most relaxed and honest response you could've given to that question. Good show sir +rep

DeletedUser

It looks like Amazing Harmony and LMFAO have moved up while Monty Python completely disbanded. Telling interviews

DeletedUser4356

He probably has alot for us, that's why is taking long :O or at least I hope he does ^^

DeletedUser

I hope so , I was really impressed with the last one. Look forward to the next .

DeletedUser

This will be a weekly/fortnightly magazine

Unfortunately the future of this is unknown due to Rising leaving the server due to being busy IRL.
I may continue the magazine myself but currently undecided. Will be sure to post to let you all know :)

DeletedUser4356

Unfortunately the future of this is unknown due to Rising leaving the server due to being busy IRL.
I may continue the magazine myself but currently undecided. Will be sure to post to let you all know :)

sad day for everyone in the forum :(