Official Noob Takeover

DeletedUser8262

Ive played in tons of worlds, Delta, Achilles, Delphi, Athens, Byzantium, Omega, Corinth,Rho, Sigma, etc . ..

But Ive never, NEVER, seen a world with so many spies, unloyal players, trash talk, horrible wars( meaning not even worth a nose-bleeder seat ), constant arguing, and noob takeovers in all my 4 years of Grepolis

This world has officially become a Noob World, the best players leaving, the ones that are staying arent even giving it their all but just simming, and the noobs are gaining cities off of ghost towns and sending 20 troops and a CS and take over a 7500 point city

This has gone too far, you better get your tickets for Delphi because im sure a lot of the experienced players will try and recover there, the alliances are whack, the only alliances Ive seen that are worthy of a decent fight are

BridgeBurners
Censored
BLOODBATH AND BEYON(D)
The Sin.drome ( Only 3 players have actually proven to be a true player in their alliance )
Stormbringers Redemption
The Third Brotherhood

This world is over before it even started, all is quiet but a few players taking over inactive cities because everybody is practically leaving, i got to say though that this world was fun at the beginning but the second week was the week where people turned on each other, lost their minds, let all the secrets out, traded to the enemy and brothers and sisters that were once united are now fighting each other verbally and electronically ( The game of course )

Its ok though because it was fun while it did last

But now its time for the

OFFICIAL NOOB TAKE-OVER

Please disregard anything that might have sounded a little harsh but it is what it is . . .

DeletedUser

Every world I have ever played on had a similar drop in players and activity after the first month or so. I call it grepo fatigue. Some people who have enjoyed the simming part of the game start getting attacked and they don't have the time or the skills to defend against them so they go afk. Others are rerolls from other worlds who realize that they can't balance 2, 3, or 4 other servers so they pick their favorites to focus on. There are others like AD who are fairly good at the game but realize that they're not with the best group of guys and decide that ultimate victory is not assured so they bail.

I don't know if this server is any noobier than any other I've been on. The fact of the matter is that this world has been very fun from the begining. Two large, skilled alliances have been neck and neck battling back and forth constantly. Lively forums that keep people coming back for more. Drama, intrigue, bans for botting (RIP Deli). I don't know why you have a problem with Byzantium.

DeletedUser8262

Every world I have ever played on had a similar drop in players and activity after the first month or so. I call it grepo fatigue. Some people who have enjoyed the simming part of the game start getting attacked and they don't have the time or the skills to defend against them so they go afk. Others are rerolls from other worlds who realize that they can't balance 2, 3, or 4 other servers so they pick their favorites to focus on. There are others like AD who are fairly good at the game but realize that they're not with the best group of guys and decide that ultimate victory is not assured so they bail.

I don't know if this server is any noobier than any other I've been on. The fact of the matter is that this world has been very fun from the begining. Two large, skilled alliances have been neck and neck battling back and forth constantly. Lively forums that keep people coming back for more. Drama, intrigue, bans for botting (RIP Deli). I don't know why you have a problem with Byzantium.

My problem with Byz is that all the fun players have left and theres nothing but a bunch of noobs now to take over their cities and to take over the world, theres only a few unique players that are left, the other 98% are either, from other worlds they have failed on and came here, attack a bunch of inactive players and take their city, conquer a bunch of ghost towns, send attacks that involve 125 swordsmen O_O, or just dont know how to play period . But it has been fun though, now that the fun has faded and ran off, the game is boring and theres barely any need to be in these forums because its a ghost town here, me and my friends called it Pac-Man's World because the noobs are Pac man, eating the ghosts and taking inactive players which are the dots.

DeletedUser

This Horror alliance is hilarious at best.

also I don't think your giving the Sin.Drome enough credit, they are extremely under-rated and extremely good, trust me.

DeletedUser

My problem with Byz is that all the fun players have left and theres nothing but a bunch of noobs now to take over their cities and to take over the world, theres only a few unique players that are left, the other 98% are either, from other worlds they have failed on and came here, attack a bunch of inactive players and take their city, conquer a bunch of ghost towns, send attacks that involve 125 swordsmen O_O, or just dont know how to play period . But it has been fun though, now that the fun has faded and ran off, the game is boring and theres barely any need to be in these forums because its a ghost town here, me and my friends called it Pac-Man's World because the noobs are Pac man, eating the ghosts and taking inactive players which are the dots.

Dude I'm sorry to say this, but you have no clue what you are talking about. This is nowhere near a noob world. A ton of good players flocked to this server for the great settings. A speed 3 conquest no morale world is what a ton of players look for and there are many skilled players here. I had no intention of picking up another world, but I did this one because I liked the settings. The reason why it is so boring for you is because you are not in the middle of the interesting fight. The skirmishes between BB and Censored are quite fun. Just because your MRA hasn't had any action yet, does not mean that you guys will not have any action in the future. If I were you I would PRAY that others do not turn towards your cities. Also Borys is right about the ghosting. That is partly also do to the early game warring between two skilled alliances. Also I have seen you jumped to resurrection. Does that change your opinion on Brotherhood? Guess they didn't like you there too much ;)

DeletedUser

Hes very good, interesting to see if he modeled The Sin.dicate from Theta :D

DeletedUser7992

I am here still eating traitors .. Has anybody seen kroken88 ?? Last I heard he said I sucked .

DeletedUser

you would think, after we took the first two, and then the other two, and PFC/girraffes cities... they would have stacked the last one to the roof......

DeletedUser8262

Dude I'm sorry to say this, but you have no clue what you are talking about. This is nowhere near a noob world. A ton of good players flocked to this server for the great settings. A speed 3 conquest no morale world is what a ton of players look for and there are many skilled players here. I had no intention of picking up another world, but I did this one because I liked the settings. The reason why it is so boring for you is because you are not in the middle of the interesting fight. The skirmishes between BB and Censored are quite fun. Just because your MRA hasn't had any action yet, does not mean that you guys will not have any action in the future. If I were you I would PRAY that others do not turn towards your cities. Also Borys is right about the ghosting. That is partly also do to the early game warring between two skilled alliances. Also I have seen you jumped to resurrection. Does that change your opinion on Brotherhood? Guess they didn't like you there too much ;)

Haha, yeah i didnt jump ship, there were only a few strong experienced active players in the alliance that were working hard and putting in effort and the rest werent doing anything, i was questioned as a leader and when i had finally had enough i spoke the truth that we were outnumbered, we only had about 20 players out of 90 that were working and the enemy had allies that we would've maybe lasted a week against but in the end we would be outnumbered so i got kicked out of my own alliance that i raised from day 1 and did about 100% of the work to make it that way, but im not tripping, the players that i had talked about being active and experienced have basically gone a little less active then when i said, also i was a little sick of the leadership i was dealing with, we lost about 8 cities and had to kick about 7 players while the so called co leaders and active players were following the leaders orders in helping him get his second city which was only 3k points and in the academy just so he could get his second city that he was so excited about getting, but i didn't burn all my bridges since the players that i had recruited still are attached to me so im fine where I stand.