50k Points: Triumvirate
100k Points: The Devils Rejects
250k Points:
500k Points:
1 Million:
5 Million:
10 Million:
20 Million:

First Little War (25 Conquests on both sides): Usual/Unusual Suspects 25 - 0 Scholastic Book Fair
First Big War (50 Conquests on both sides):
First Major War (200 Conquests on both sides):

Miscellaneous Milestones

First person to...

Conquer an active player (2,000+ pts.): grillsbury

Conquer an inactive or ghost player: hokie1995

Alliance Miscellaneous Milestones

First alliance to...

Build a World Wonder:
Build 4 World Wonders:
Build 7 World Wonders:

Conquer 50 cities from another alliance:
Conquer 100 cities from another alliance:

Take 50 cities in one week:
Take 100 cities in one week:

Achieve 1,000 colonization gains:
Achieve 5,000 colonization gains:

Control 1 ocean (the first 10players in the ocean must be in the alliance, min.10k points): Dethmatica
Control 2 oceans (the first 10players in the oceans must be in the alliance, min.10k points):
Control 4 oceans (the first 10players in the oceans must be in the alliance, min.10kpoints):

To have a Public Coalition formed against them (three top 12 alliances must all be over 400k pts.):

Have maximum number of players: Dethmatica

Have an official academy:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you could post any updates from the old thread that would be great. Taking over since the other one is no longer being updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8870

forgot about this thread- wasn't paying attention to it- dethmatica first to top 10 in ocean all above 10k ocean 65 and we may have beat the 25 conquest one wasn't paying no mind to it but we've taken quite a decent amount of immortals in 65 with zero losses

DeletedUser9501

The Usual & Unusual Suspects vs. Scholastic doesn't count for the First Little War, it says 25 conquests on both sides. I feel there should be a milestone for "First Little Beatdown" and that would go to them :p. TDR has conquered 50 cities in one week.

DeletedUser9614

forgot about this thread- wasn't paying attention to it- dethmatica first to top 10 in ocean all above 10k ocean 65 and we may have beat the 25 conquest one wasn't paying no mind to it but we've taken quite a decent amount of immortals in 65 with zero losses

Lol.. no. You haven't even taken 25 from Immortals yet.

DeletedUser8870

how many we took? i ain't got time to look this stuff up lol i know when war started they had 70 plus cities in 65 and now they down to only 30

DeletedUser

The Usual & Unusual Suspects vs. Scholastic doesn't count for the First Little War, it says 25 conquests on both sides. I feel there should be a milestone for "First Little Beatdown" and that would go to them :p. TDR has conquered 50 cities in one week.

They tried to take towns from us... even put me in revolt 3 times myself. They just couldn't punch through.

DeletedUser7805

Seems like whoever Usual/Unusual are targeting as enemies puts them up the charts as top DBP's and defenders. Speaking of which, another alliance failure, most recent victim SFB. That's 3 major alliances that US has taken down. That should be a milestone especially considering the difference in members numbers from conquerors to conquered hehehe. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser5973

there is a coalition forming against TDR and Usual Suspects

DeletedUser8870

e-mail it to me in game lol like i stated i'm not involved in no coalition we don't get support from other alliances and they don't support us, just check your battle reports you ever see any support in our cities besides or own? or our attacks you see anything but our cities on the attack logs? the answer is simply no and no, there are only 8 alliances above 400k in points, TDR, dethmatica, wicked, usual and unusual subjects, chaos reborn, Phoenician league and men of mayhem. We know the suspects are out as they are your allies and I'm out. So that leaves four alliances, 3 of them are not in war area so that just leaves wicked, so if wicked counts as three alliances than a three alliance coalition of 400k plus alliances is not happening here.

DeletedUser5973

This was forwarded to me

Hi there,

Just looking at grepointel maps and I was wondering if you all have a plan to try and win this world? Regardless of what is happening with our isolated members in your waters, I think we should always be thinking about the big picture. It's well known The Devils Rejects, Usual Suspects, and Unusual Suspects are working hand in hand, and are by far the biggest threat on the server. If you've already thrown your lot in with them then no response is necessary....but, if your alliance has given some thought to the world wonders and what might be the best plan of action to have a chance at winning this world, then perhaps we have some things we can discuss. If TDR is continually supported and allowed to play highly uncontested for much longer, then every other alliance in this world might as well throw in the towel. I wouldn't be surprised if Usual Suspects is having similar discussions within their leadership, especially because they are continually allowing themselves to be enveloped by TDR.

I can't stress enough that this has nothing to do with the current conquest attempts, but I will tell you we haven't even begun trying to protect those cities....clear evidence is the >400 birs sitting in my own harbors.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on the subject, no response will just mean we continue planning for the future with other alliances without the input of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Cheers,
Brev14

DeletedUser8870

interesting will have a word with that player lol but alas like i stated i'm not in cahoots with anyone like i said the proof is in the pudding and that is the battle reports lol

DeletedUser5973

Are you saying you don't know what your guys are doing? And you better get someone's help, you are going to need it

DeletedUser8870

he's my diplomat and just needs to pay attention to mailings ... and i'm sure we don't need any help ;)

DeletedUser9501

Haha clay, think that deth will figure out based on the mail and talking to Brev who forwarded it to you, no need to cross my alliance name out, not like it matters, if they want to send CSs from 65 they can be my guess, we'll have 1k biremes waiting for them when they get here.

DeletedUser8870

1k thats it? lol thats less than what we had when ya'll tried and failed on one of our cities, but gotta admit the bp from that battle was astounding! and i figured it out before even talking to brev doesn't take a rocket scientist, i've known that ya'll 4 alliances have been working together, again doesn't take a rocket scientist, and ex you can have your ocean way out there don't phase me in the least i'm not looking at expanding there so enjoy it

DeletedUser5973

I completely forgot about that part when posting lol. And we are not working with AP, they are to far out to benefit a pact on either side

DeletedUser8870

true clay and they too far out for me even to think of hitting lol