Off Topic

MystkRuler

Citizen
Turns out this isn't a wonder world. And we look more then ok for this game mode. But I am willing to expand our target list when I run our OPs
Yeah there are still good players out there , they know who they are. I don't see anyone crumbling badly, cept maybe Warriors.

DeletedUser15962

Sadly, SE is sinking. The one alliance that could have given us some competition is crumbling. Maybe they can merge into Chiguanas, and let them lead.

DeletedUser15962

Yup, looks like game over. And I just started, too. Darn. Who in Pillars should I hand over my cities to?

If you want give us your cities, just join Squished enterprises. It will have the same result.

its over.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16363

I mean......54-5. and that is not counting the city's we took off them from when they booted members as we were taking city's as well as a few that have ghosted us. SOooooo.....Unchallenged achieved

DeletedUser8032

Sadly, SE is sinking. The one alliance that could have given us some competition is crumbling. Maybe they can merge into Chiguanas, and let them lead.

Us? Lead.....You must be crazy, we are still looking for a date to the prom but nobody wants to dance with the crazy chick. Everybody that we ask out tells us that they are waiting for somebody better.

MystkRuler

Citizen
Looks like Chi and SE are uniting as Deja Vu. So you were spot on Luigi. The crazy chick is usually the best dancer.