Odysseus - New hero??

DeletedUser

Anyone know whats going on with the new hero in the collection? Says hes an exclusive hero. Havent seen anything in the changelogs or updates about him yet. just wondering if anyones heard anything else about it

DeletedUser9662

I haven't heard anything, but I do seem him, I want him lol

DeletedUser10911

Do you guys have an update for Odysseus? The last post on this thread is 3 months old. I also see a Milestone of getting all 13 Heroes. Any update would be appreciated.

DeletedUser9662

Do you guys have an update for Odysseus? The last post on this thread is 3 months old. I also see a Milestone of getting all 13 Heroes. Any update would be appreciated.

You can get him if you join a world by clicking an advertisement and joining

DeletedUser10911

Basically if I want Odysseus I have to wait until a new world opens up and click on a banner ad then create a new account. That sounds like a good way for InnoGames to pad their total player rooster. I was trying to figure out why so many people came from previous worlds but used a different account name. If there is ever a way to get Odysseus without making a new account I would like to hear about it. Thanks for the information.

DeletedUser

Basically if I want Odysseus I have to wait until a new world opens up and click on a banner ad then create a new account. <snip> If there is ever a way to get Odysseus without making a new account I would like to hear about it. Thanks for the information.

So, any banner? Like in the e-mails that are sent to request joining a new world?

Essentially, what I am understanding is you can only get Odysseus as a hero in additional worlds but not the world you are currently playing in? Then why show him?!? Makes no sense.