Odd/Funny Battle Reports

DeletedUser16136

One for the books :)
I thought they were supposed to be odd/funny ;). If we can just post siege breaks, I got one. Some people don't like sharp defense I guess

upload_2018-8-19_8-42-59.png

DeletedUser1048

The Datepalm style defense is pretty funny to me on yours.

Maybe Rip's is funny because we have low expectations for him :confused:

DeletedUser16139

Do people actually save their Goblets for shit like that? Or is he cheating? smh
unknown.png

DeletedUser11833

trading off killing each others transports to get bp is damn near the same as simming. that how you guys get most of your bp?
News flash, you can kill the transports after you kill all of the DLU in a siege.... smh, no wonder you're losing

Also, do the math... if those transports belonged to anyone in our alliance, BP would be reduced to 20%, or 1573 BP... so why did he get the full 7865??? Those are Immortal Elites, Achilles Heel, and The Horde transports...

DeletedUser11833

Ooof!!! Rest in pieces horsies, maybe in the next life you will have an owner who dodges :(
f945dd8a13de9d3ab22a8ae9ada84df4.jpg

DeletedUser4878

News flash, you can kill the transports after you kill all of the DLU in a siege.... smh, no wonder you're losing

Also, do the math... if those transports belonged to anyone in our alliance, BP would be reduced to 20%, or 1573 BP... so why did he get the full 7865??? Those are Immortal Elites, Achilles Heel, and The Horde transports...

when did they change to 20 percent?

i know its been like that for this world but just curious when it was changed. haven't played in like 3 years before this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13890

when did they change to 20 percent?

i know its been like that for this world but just curious when it was changed. haven't played in like 3 years before this one.
I think it was like 1 year ago or something