October's Very Own (Possible)

DeletedUser12660

I like my noobs named R.H Stogus.

As for, Astronomical .. They lost all their top players and just contacted us for a merge. Very funny, very funny indeed..

DeletedUser12660

I like that you're laughing debot(Not a typo), considering you were trying to recruit all of my top members yet not a single one of them joined your alliance. Lead much ?

DeletedUser11139

To be honest i was only trying to recruit 1 of your members.. 2 maybe if they proved themselves..

But as i said many times before we only take fighters not cheerleaders. As for Leading been doing it long before you even started playing this game. Maybe you will have better luck with an alliance that knows how to conduct Ops and knows how to play this game..

Wish your members and yourself the best of luck, The Kracken is coming.

DeletedUser12660

Are all of the members of TT insane and take this game like its the own reality. I was leading fine, we merged fool. Maybe you will have better luck trying to recruit. Word is it that you're contacting everybody's alliance asking their top members to join.

DeletedUser11005

lol... A crap alliance merged into another crap alliance... Well done OVO... LOL

DeletedUser12660

If I do recall, my alliance took cities from you guys without even a fight. So if we're crap, what does that make Super Duper ?

You seem to always be talking about me and what I do, you need to get a life. For real, at least at the end of the day I'll have real life friends and an actual hobby. I hate to take it to that level but I'm honestly sick of seeing your name pop up under every single one of my posts.

DeletedUser8159

You seem to always be talking about me and what I do, you need to get a life. For real, at least at the end of the day I'll have real life friends and an actual hobby. I hate to take it to that level but I'm honestly sick of seeing your name pop up under every single one of my posts.

Why dont you cry about it
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser11005

lol Ovo... its easy to have a real life and not suck as much as you. You're the biggest loudmouth in this world but you cry foul if anyone says anything bad about you.

DeletedUser10246

Are all of the members of TT insane and take this game like its the own reality. I was leading fine, we merged fool. Maybe you will have better luck trying to recruit. Word is it that you're contacting everybody's alliance asking their top members to join.

Merged huh, you were contacting other alliances and i quote "send me and my alliance members an invite" after you said and I quote, "we are having internal problems"

That sounds like desperation to me. Seeing you had like 12 members and internal problems.

DeletedUser12660

When did I ever send you that message ?

PoseidonsWrath, I may be the biggest loud mouth in your own eyes but I don't care too much what you have to say since you're nothing else but a sorry excuse.

DeletedUser11005

I think someone's bitter that no one wants to play with you... Seems most of your alliance cut bait and left you chillin with Hyper. No idea why, you're personality is just so endearing... Even making a sorry excuse like me feel good about myself. ;)

DeletedUser12660

Nobody wants to play with me, yet I got 8 invites. I like how you're doing research on me, c'mon kid. Dont you have homework to do ? Or am I your homework ? If so than you should drop out of highschool rn