October's Very Own (Possible)

DeletedUser12660

ovo-owl.jpg

Details :

October's Very Own is a group of tight knit players, coming from multiple worlds to fight together to claim territory, pride, and greatness. That's all I have to say on that matter besides the fact that I'm a little tired of seeing the same fan favorite alliance form over in every good world. Underdogs is what we are.. you can join us, or you can stand on the sidelines and cheer for the other alliances. We will be headed SOUTHWEST

Requirements :
You must communicate - mandatory
Skype - Mandatory
Loyalty, this is so important to uneasy able lengths. If you plan to join, plan to stand by us till the end, leaving only shows that you care about yourself.
Aggressive - Offense is the best defense

Leadership :

I'm a terrible leader, ask anybody. I am joking (maybe not), I've changed a lot since leaving the us servers. I plan to be a lot more cooperative with my players and try not to become a dictator that hauls war at every direction.

Roster :
Vazgel
OVOKing
Xxsmiler87xx
Caine444
Burcher (possible)
Bradykin
Morg (possible)
Sux2bu
Sharon4812
Flythereby1
Apryll.-
Gkarolis
Junming
Oreo Cookie
TheBaronGreenBack
chrisg2
mozzawhelan
calldan
Senator Palpatine
Redclerk
Chalkfarm (possible)
Kite of Azure Flame
(All recruitment will be halted after 5:00 UTC+1 London Time. Dont be late to the party)

Last but not least, I'm starting this alliance to have fun, we've all been waiting for a world like this. Might as well make the most of it. Don't let my external side judge my internal side.

W4lcnmr.png

SKYPE - OVOKING6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Details : [/B]
October's Very Own is a group of tight knit players, coming from multiple worlds to fight together to claim territory, pride, and greatness. That's all I have to say on that matter besides the fact that I'm a little tired of seeing the same fan favorite alliance form over in every good world. Underdogs is what we are.. you can join us, or you can stand on the sidelines and cheer for the other alliances.

Requirements :
You must communicate - mandatory
Skype - Mandatory
Loyalty, this is so important to uneasy able lengths. If you plan to join, plan to stand by us till the end, leaving only shows that you care about yourself.
Aggressive - Offense is the best defense

Leadership :

I'm a terrible leader, ask anybody. I am joking (maybe not), I've changed a lot since leaving the us servers. I plan to be a lot more cooperative with my players and try not to become a dictator that hauls war at every direction.

Roster :
Will update soon (Cap is at 51)

Last but not least, I'm starting this alliance to have fun, we've all been waiting for a world like this. Might as well make the most of it. Don't let my external side judge my internal side.
[/CENTER]

Analysis of post

Name of alliance: October’s Very Own

The name of this alliance implies not comaradery but absolute ownership. In light of the post creator calling himself a “Dictator” it can only be concluded that anyone who joins this alliance will be treated like pawns who are “Owned” by the self proclaimed “Dictator”. Notice the use of the word “Very” to further emphasize absolute ownership of the alliance and therefor absolute control of all decisions to be made within it. Anyone foolish enough to join a self proclaimed dictator who’s alliance flatly states complete personal ownership of a group collective is someone who must not have any personal self worth. It can be concluded that this alliance will struggle to gain any and all appearances of strength as any pathetic third world dictator does at the complete expense of his underlings. Virtually no respect will be given to anyone of any personal integrity as any self proclaimed “Dictator” only respects themselves and sees anyone of any equal or greater skill as an absolute threat to their personal “Very Own” ownership of the alliance, which in this case will never be an alliance, but a dictatorship run by a tyrant from the very start to its certain end.

Requirements: Every requirement is “Mandatory” further solidifying that no one will ever have a say in this dictatorship. As well, like any “Dictator” they create laws in writing that are absolutely unnecessary and asinine from a sane person’s perspective. To state “Communication is Mandatory” can only mean that this self-proclaimed “Dictator” should visit a nut house immediately if such an obvious statement can be made the first rule without realizing that it proves that the “Dictator” is not of the right mind. As well, it points to an underlying deep seeded issue of communication that all true dictators suffer. This person sees communication as only a one way street. Which is why stating this law in this way seems logical to him, while the rest of the world sees it for the insanity that it is. To this dictator however, who sees others as pawns and underlings to be abused, the rule really means, “Listen to me and do what I say” which is why it seems logical to him to say this. The idea that it is understood to have two way communication in an alliance is something that this person will never see. All he is saying with this asinine and insane statement of law is, “Listen to me or else”. It is revelations like these that show that this person truly has severe complex issues and an absolute dictator mentality who puts value only on what he can take and use from others. In his mind he will never have equals or superiors, only pawns who need to listen to him above all else.

Leadership: As stated by the dictator, “I am a terrible leader”. Of course, this is because all he will ever be due to his mentality is a dictator. There is no room for anything else here, it is impossible. His warning you of zero leadership ability aswages his guilt when you confront him for his dictator mentality. He will come back with, “I told you I was a bad leader!” and of course not being able to deal with his dictatorship will be entirely your fault. In fact, this kind of “I’m a piece of crap deal with it” attitude will always place the blame for any mishaps upon the shoulders of others as this very statement implies that it is a fact of his personality that will never change. There is no apology given, it is only stated in such a way that you know what you need to put up with from the start. As well, the statement, “I plan to be more cooperative with MY players” lays completely bare the fact that to him you are property to be used and controlled, not lead. You are not equals, you are property. You are HIS players, his pawns to be used as his dictator mind declares.

Final Conclusion: He says very lastly that he is here to have fun, but then states that it is not least. This is the product of a very conflicted mind. He purposely stated it lastly because he is not here for fun at all. Here is here to rule, however, he knows that you are here for fun and after stating his dictator demands he attempt to throw possible new pawns a bone of, “oh we have fun too”. Nothing will be further from the truth. If there is one group which no one should join it is this absolute dictatorship run by a conflicted absolute tyrant who only values himself as evidence from his own words. This dictatorship will certainly fail and the dictator will obviously blame all the pawns he rules with an iron first for the failures and certainly not the dictator himself.

It must also be stated that he has made it clear in another post that he has obvious grudges with other players, leaders, who have had obvious past conflicts with this dictator mentality person- “take over the ocean and looking to settle a grudge match with some of these...” So, anyone who joins this dictatorship will be a pawn in the dictators personal grudges with other players.

DeletedUser11491

Did you really just sit here and write a complete opposite story stained??? wow That's like a book. I'm not here for a thesis paper. if I wanted to read I would get a kindle.

At least he is here trying it out I will give you props for that. GL

DeletedUser

Did you really just sit here and write a complete opposite story stained??? wow That's like a book. I'm not here for a thesis paper. if I wanted to read I would get a kindle.

At least he is here trying it out I will give you props for that. GL

And here we have another alliance leader sticking up for the self-proclaimed dictator saying, "At least he is trying it out (leadership)". It is very telling Wanatana that you would say this and attack me for simply using and explaining the dictators words to others. This self-proclaimed dictator who admits that he is a "bad leader" should not have anyone join his alliance. However, you obviously care more for people who run alliances than the people who join them. Do you also have a dictator mentality? Is this why you have come to this self-proclaimed dictators defense? What about the 50 other players that he will lead to certain failure and a horrible game experience under his absolute mandatory rules dictatorship? I am helping the server and other players from making a huge mistake by following a tyrant. But no, you would rather 50 people have a horrible experience playing the game under a dictator with a grudge against other alliances from the start. I hoped you would care more for other players than that Wanatana, but it is obvious that you as well must see alliance members as pawns to be abused and only value those in authoritarian roles.

DeletedUser

You are the one who likened yourself to a dictator. Or have you forgotten your own statements: "I've changed a lot since leaving the us servers. I plan to be a lot more cooperative with my players and try not to become a dictator that hauls war at every direction."

I am not judging a book by its cover. This is called psychological analysis based on the subjects own statements.

DeletedUser4951

Why are we putting more effort and over analysis into this looking for mud to sling than Fox News does to Obama on a daily basis? I'm literally seeing you taking random quotes and just running with your interpretations.

Now don't get me wrong, your final conclusion is probably right. But Bro, this isn't a damn exam. Finals ended weeks ago.

DeletedUser

"Yeah, I'm a terrible leader. You got me there. For your last statement, am I not the only founder this far ? Did the players who plan to join not already know that they would be playing for me ? I am the one who created this alliance, so are they not my players if they agreed to play for me the day they signed up?"

Once again, the mentality of this person reveals itself. Instead of countering my statement, he instead stands by his claim of superiority and ownership. There is nothing else I need to say to prove this to you. You should be able to now see it for yourself. However, I will explain this statement so that others who cannot see may fully understand.

He is stating that players who join his dictatorship are playing this game "FOR HIM". He believes that your presence in the game is solely for his own personal benefit. In his mind, you are his complete underling, his property, there only for himself, not anyone else in the dictatorship or even for yourself the player. You are only here to play "FOR HIM". He, of course, will never see the insanity of what he is saying. He cannot, which is why he defended it. He can only defend it since to him, it is completely logical. This person will never be able to see others as equals. Instead, you are only to be used FOR HIM. To him, there is nothing wrong with this because in his mind, you exist only to serve him.

Many of you attacked me for analyzing his statements and warning others not to join this dictatorship. But can you see now how I am trying to help others on the server? Can you see now the depth of error that I am trying to prevent others from making?

DeletedUser

Many of you attacked me for analyzing his statements and warning others not to join this dictatorship. But can you see now how I am trying to help others on the server? Can you see now the depth of error that I am trying to prevent others from making?

The world hasn't even started and your own premade alliance mates are telling you to back off. Unless you intend to take in ever member that might join October your altruistic claims ring hollow, you might be right about ovoking but until he screws up you are the one that is coming across as the tyrant with a grudge. Wait a couple weeks after the server starts to get this amped up over character assassination.

DeletedUser11491

you could have just said the following in one statement.

I think he's a dictactor and I don't like him. No one should join.

See one sentence I just said the same thing as you. I just heard the word dictator like 500 times. Wish you could do Spoilers on this forum. Could just put a spoiler everytime you speak. No offense man but you right now my friend you are THAT GUY.... Just be cool and stop trying to ruin peoples forum pages.

Speak with your actions on the server. And I mean your actions not the coat tails you will be riding.

DeletedUser4951

Agreed. I know we said no diplomacy but that doesn't mean just be a tool to everyone regardless on if we like them or not.

DeletedUser

It is obvious that I am with the wrong group. Today's players are too weak kneed for psychological warfare tactics. "Leave them alone" when referring to the enemy is the constant ranting of the naive childish mind. You simpletons spend months attacking each other in simulated total war and yet you get completely bent out of shape over simple analysis and psychological warfare. This only proves how powerful and valuable it is. But it is completely obvious to me now, that I am not with a group of people who have even remotely studied warfare.

Take me off your weak minded childish mentality roster.

DeletedUser4951

It is obvious that I am with the wrong group. Today's players are too weak kneed for psychological warfare tactics. "Leave them alone" when referring to the enemy is the constant ranting of the naive childish mind. You simpletons spend months attacking each other in simulated total war and yet you get completely bent out of shape over simple analysis and psychological warfare. This only proves how powerful and valuable it is. But it is completely obvious to me know, that I am not with a group of people who have even remotely studied warfare.

Take me off your weak minded childish mentality roster.

Yeah you are on the wrong team. We don't accept arrogant wanna be Sun Tzu pricks who lack respect. ;)

DeletedUser

idk if its a psyc tactic I would have to say ovoking won... got you to remove yourself from a decent premade. Hell even IU might have benefited on this one

DeletedUser

No, it is completely obvious what kind of person Ovoking is. Did you simpleton fools even notice the word "KING" in his name. I am dealing with a bunch of truck driver beer drinking types who can't read or are too ghetto minded to understand warfare. "Why you type all them big words to me?" That's today's American Grepolis player.

DeletedUser

No, it is completely obvious what kind of person Ovoking is. Did you simpleton fools even notice the word "KING" in his name. I am dealing with a bunch of truck driver beer drinking types who can't read or are too ghetto minded to understand warfare. "Why you type all them big words to me?" That's today's American Grepolis player.

really k-i-n-g is in the account name ovoking? and here I feared he was Illuminati!

DeletedUser11491

lol are you kidding me? First rule of war smart guy is to respect your enemy and don't underestimate them. So you better go back to school.

And as for Grepolis most players making these alliances were once enemies. Through there actions Respect and skill they have become friends. No different for my alliance.

That is how you get friends to play with you on different servers. I notice here you don't seem to have any friends??? nor an alliance that wants you to join??

Put your pride down and say Im sorry no disrespect meant to the players and we all move on happy.
Your Pride will be your downfall... see you on the server buddy