October's Very Own (Possible)

DeletedUser

"lol are you kidding me? First rule of war smart guy is to respect your enemy and don't underestimate them. So you better go back to school"

Another simpleton who knows nothing of the doctrines of war.

"That is how you get friends to play with you on different servers. I notice here you don't seem to have any friends??? nor an alliance that wants you to join?? "

I was accepted to the best pre-made forming on this server, so, once again, you have no clue what you are talking about.

"Put your pride down and say Im sorry no disrespect meant to the players and we all move on happy.
Your Pride will be your downfall... see you on the server buddy"

Never will i bow down to a fool like you.

DeletedUser4951

Yeah, you also were going to get kicked out of the best premade by sunrise...

DeletedUser4951

I know of one that might be coming that could be hands down better than Inked up.

DeletedUser4951

Out of respect, no. I don't want to spoil the surprise. Plus they might not even show or might not be as good as us. So why hype them up when there's those factors? I'll just say this. If you land next to them, expect to restart. You'll know when you see them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12284

He's GoldLemur on EN forums, but OVOKING in-game on EN.

DeletedUser11243

Wow. I have no words for what happened here.

Ovoking - love the logo. Good luck to you.

DeletedUser11243

Just show up with your team. No one cares that you are "lazy" here. Enjoy your weekend. It might be awhile before you get some free time. lol

DeletedUser8159

might as well change the alliance name to HYDRA. Everyone knows its you lemur boy.

DeletedUser12714

Can I play? A friend of mine recommended this game to me. Been reading the guides and getting as much info as I can. Would like to join with some knowledgeable (and patient, LOL) people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can I play? A friend of mine recommended this game to me. Been reading the guides and getting as much info as I can. Would like to join with some knowledgeable (and patient, LOL) people.

stained glass is that you?

DeletedUser12714

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm poopking. *insert poop emoji

DeletedUser12714

At least it seems to be original. The first two people to respond have "sparta" in their names. Looks like you're really thinking outside the box.

DeletedUser

wasn't trying this is the same user name I have used since middle school so no matter what game I'm in my friends can find me

DeletedUser

At least it seems to be original. The first two people to respond have "sparta" in their names. Looks like you're really thinking outside the box.

insults...

No, it is completely obvious what kind of person Ovoking is. Did you simpleton fools even notice the word "KING" in his name. I am dealing with a bunch of truck driver beer drinking types who can't read or are too ghetto minded to understand warfare. "Why you type all them big words to me?" That's today's American Grepolis player.

poop is a sort of stain, with king in the name...

and this is the first thread he comes to after just creating the account...

DeletedUser12714

Well, congrats. Not really here to get into a pissing contest, just was doing some perusing and this was the first one on the list and just thought I'd ask if I could join with some people that are willing to take me on and teach me some things early on. I'm a pretty avid / skilled gamer in general, have a good amount of time to contribute to this - just looking to see if I can get on somewhere. If not, no big deal I'll just join somewhere else. Not exactly sure how me saying "can I play" turned into shots being fired.

DeletedUser

your the one firing the shots I was just saying your username is weird which it is