World: Alpha
In Game Name: 2468642
Have check the known bugs list: yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: yes
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: yes
Have you tried a diffrent connection: yes
Full Version or Mobile Version: full
Browser and Version: Google Chrome/Firefox
Overview of the bug: when I go to check my rank in my ocean, I am not on the list. My city coordinates are in O43, but on the small map in the top left-hand corner, my city is below the white line that separates O43 and O44. When I tried to check my ranking in O44, I scrolled all the way down the list, and I wasn't there either. It seems that I am in a sorta in-between ocean area. This is my first day, so I don't know how long it will last, but nothing seems to fix it.
How often this occurs: daily
Work Around: none
Screen Shot:Below, it shows that my city is below the white line (circled in the top left-hand corner) and that my coordinates are in O43.
glitch.jpg

DeletedUser

How long have you been on the world? The rankings update every so often, it could be you just need patience.

Btw, you're currently rank 5 in o43 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You ocean is determined by your island's coordinates, which, in your case, are located in Ocean 43. You didn't show up in the rankings because, as Zenima said, the ranks don't update instantly. Apparently you do show up in the rankings now. :)

DeletedUser

okay, thanks for that. It had been about 1 hour or something, so i thought it would have updated by then.

DeletedUser

Thanks to the community for jumping in while I was out and answering this. You guys are great!

DeletedUser

yeah, thanks for the quick response

deadalus, you must be on here every minute, you respond way quicker than the mods on the en. forums

DeletedUser

deadalus, you must be on here every minute, you respond way quicker than the mods on the en. forums

Yes he is, sans when he's busy with something else, which is the only way we can beat him to something, like say, to 50 :p

DeletedUser

yeah, thanks for the quick response

Thank you. I do my best, my new mods will be just as active I hope.

Yes he is, sans when he's busy with something else, which is the only way we can beat him to something, like say, to 50 :p

Someday you guys will beat me again. :)